Site Tonight in Gig Harbor are THIEVES

This company puts signs up all over the Puget Sound that they will build you a website for $689.00 and have it done in 2 weeks. I gave them the full price, and they said that they needed more money, because my website was more than 7 pages, even though they stalled me for months. I gave them over $1000 bucks, and still nothing. When I cancelled my services and demanded a refund, the kid that runs the place - Kyle Baxter - said that he didn't have any money and his bank accounts were all below zero. Now, I have to go to small claims court to fight to put a lien on his business, which will probably be bankrupt in a month. I have heard that a number of other people have been scammed by this guy and this company. They are in an office right above the toll booth to the Narrows Bridge. Don't get scammed!! Steer clear of Site Tonight and Kyle Baxter.

Perfect. We will go see him and obtain information. Much appreciated!

I would seek legal support.

well that sucks you had a bad experience with them. i lost their number and searched, but found this.

Kyle built my website too and they did an incredible job.

he did it for the $689 price and i thought they did a dam good job. ill let him know about this

Kyle S. Baxter

4021 Heritage Ave E

Fife Wa 98424

We Charge 65.00 for service.. If do this and fail it will be extremely difficult to serve him in the future.

My # is 253-230-****

Good Luck :)

If anyone has a forwarding address for them, I am planning to bring a suit against Site-Tonight for breach of contract. Please contact "contact@***.biz" if you know where this kid lives so I can serve him.

View more comments (4)