USAA Mortgage Department

USAA is terrible!!! If you have to deal with them for a mortgage, don't! The mortgage processor and the underwriters act as if it's their money. They don't not return calls, emails and so you never know what's going on. We were constantly asked to send them documents that they said they received. I believe the mortgage processor kept our file on his desk and didn't do anything with it for days. The gov't needs to step in and stop the military soldiers and veterans from using this bogus company that is screwing the service members and their families. Had I seen all the complaints that I've seen in the last week about USAA, I would have never dealt with them!

After playing the usaa game, jumping through hoops trying to get all the letters they wanted they always needed something else. They said that my husbands employment letter wasnt "professional enough".

They wanted my doctor to write a letter stating that my SSDi payments were going to continue for three years. We got so fed up that we told them we were going to take our money elsewhere.

They refused to refund my $300 deposit, then 3 weeks later I get a letter in the mail stating that our loan was denied. WTF, I fired them, they didnt deny me.

Seriously? I thought this was a promising buy mortgage leads company but looks like they are in deep mortgage problems themselves.

Geez. It\'s getting harder to trust any refinancing entity these days.

Seriously? I thought this was a promising

Geez. It's getting harder to trust any refinancing entity these days.

Geeze, I am sure glad I am researched USAA for reviews. I saw the USAA website and it is very inviting.

But now I can see what a mistake it would be to go to our local office. Looks high tech etc. I thought the Navy Federal was bad, but wow! I hate hearing employees being treated badly.

It all goes down hill. I have no idea where we can get a VA Loan without being treated like garbage... life is stressful enough. HELP where can we go????

who can we trust?

NO one? yikes

Hi everyone :-) The mortgage department at USAA is in full Processing work slow down mode for the nexr few months. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOU *** MEMBERS *** AND CRYING ALL THE TIME! USAA MORTGAGE MANAGEMENT TREATS US PROCESSORS LIKE *** AND NO *** OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO DELETE THE *** OUT OF THE DOCS YOU SEND US AND NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO BOW DOWN TO YOU AND RETURN YOUR DUNMB CALLS!!

#520726

Response to "Princess3"- Yes, you care correct in your assumptions about your processor. I am also a Processor on the mortgage side and I can tell you that our case loads are way way way too huge to handle!

I hate to admit this, but we have no choice but to make "documents disappear". We are not malicious people, but it is so bad on the processing floor that we constantly delete our emails and incoming electronic faxes every few hours.

USAA Management is incompetent and does not know how to staff accordingly! Sorry and enjoy your *** lifetime pension at age 39 and think of us with *** for retirement

View more comments (5)