Davita #1056102
To Spine: Oh don't worry, I did. And the case is still going on! I wasn't Boo-hooing, I was telling my story so others might be aware of the horrible way DaVita treats it patients and from what I have read and have heard recently, its employees too!
1 0

Davita #1056098
To Concerned: They are! One thing I have discovered in this life, if you throw a lie in a river first and 6 months later you throw the truth in that same river, eventually the truth will catch up to that lie! The truth is catching up with DaVita and their lies very fast!
4 1

Davita #1056096
Hi Kabooz, the lawsuit is still in full effect so we will see! For legal reasons I cannot discuss the case but I will tell you that if you know someone who may be a patient of DaVita, please review your summary of benefits from your insurance very closely. CHECK THE CHARGES FROM DAVITA!
2 2

Davita #1056094
Thank you Anonymous for posting your positive comment pertaining to my story. I know that some people will not agree with me or what happened to me and I also know that DaVita has people who post negative comments on here to discredit my story, but I stand in truth in my heart and can say that I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO WARRANT THE ADVANCES THAT WERE MADE AT ME! As a matter of fact, I have recently discovered that the said employee no longer works there. Although I couldn't get justice for myself, I am at least relieved to know that no other patient there will have to endure with the perverted advances that I had to.
4 0

Davita Springfield ohio

Davita #662245
I agree with you wholehearted!! If you can get on Facebook, please go to DPAV (Dialysis Patient Advocate Voice) and tell your story there as well. There you will find a wealth of information that site to give better insight into this company and how they abuse, mistreat, and even kill patients all over the country!! Horrible!! :)
1 0

Davita #543614
All I know is that something is goigon thee at that clinic because other atienrs are geting ssick as well as infections too. THIS IS A TRAGEDY!!!! I pray for the patients on nocturnal dialysis in there every night. There is so much wrong doing in that clinic and the staff are not happy to be there. They are kept ignorant of how dialysis is really suppose to be done so if they were to ever leave and go to another diaysis company other than DaVita, they would probably be looked upon as dummies or not even hired. This goes for the technicians and the nurses!!!!!
2 1
1 reply
No one here said a thing about taking responsibility for your own health. You are not sheep people. Don't lay blame on others when you ruin your own health. also...Davita employees are well educated. There may be some disgruntled employees..but bet some of it is patients who will not listen to the nurse or doctor! See it all of the time!Patients who will not take responsibility for their health, will not be compliant with treatments, will not follow diet and fluid restrictions, treat staff like slaves. I am sick of the sue-crazy idiots who are looking to blame someone besides themselves. Not one staff member can run your brain...use it and make appointments for yourself or a family member if you see a health problem. The nurse is not your Momma! Get a life and start taking care of yourself. Every patient should have a primary care physician and a cardiologist...and now it appears they also need a psychologist!

Davita #543613
Thank you so much Crystal for your concern and for you thoughts. Your comment about DaVita is true, when it comes to Texas, it seems as if DaVita is just hiring people off of the streets or pretty much as soon as they enter this country. The staff at this clinic are so unexperienced that it should be a crime. They are very messy and gossip a lot and tell all of the patients business, even management. That's why I named the clinic so that others will be aware of this place and not to go there. And don't worry Spine, I'm not boo-hooing. I was just merely stating the facts of what happened to me.
3 1