ABRAHAM P Fel

Verified Reviewer

I’m not an INSTACART customer however some little fraud artist in ORILLIA got my scotia bank card info and ordered herself some groceries on my tab. INSTACART immediately reimbursed me.

a little piece of garbage scammer in ORILLIA got my scotiabank card info and ordered herself $89 worth of groceries from INSTACART . that order went through and my card was debited the $89 . then she tried to order another $115 from them again in the same day and she got declined. Im impressed with how INSTACART handled the situation very professionally and Im told they suspended the little fraud artists account. I wonder how many other peoples bank cards she has used to purchase herself goods for free. she owns a cafe in ORILLIA so she has access to a lot of customers credit card info. I hope she gets charged with fraud. shes also a drug dealer and her twin sister is already facing a few drug charges. They are just bad people.
Pros:
  • Convenience
Cons:
  • Need to cross reference their customers numbers