Caroles Personal Touch #528026
If those kids are being teased at school then its the parents fault for puttin them kids in their adults matters, what kind of parent puts their kid up to doing that anyway? an unles your kid is runnin around school telling everyone where to look an what for then how they even going to know? Personally I want to hear from the estranged family member, the CRAZZZZZY one!! quit kissing their *** and let it out! whats really going on? there something not being said here! If I leave my email will you email me and talk about whats really going on? I am far from dumb and I know this family well! I bet something BIG is going on it is always some drama in this family! *** they putting you out to be all crazy and jealous! I'm sure it's something why they hurried up and accused yall??
1 0

Caroles Personal Touch #522365
??? WTF?
I googled them all and the only one who came to that massage site was the man who wrote the this, SO??? ok.
I did want to add that I am not making up anything an I am not related to them at all, we lived near eachother 20 years ago but I'm not crazy and I didnt lie about anything! Things came up missing alot , even money! even *** *** like a kids games, so what ever, I know Carol dont want people stealing too but it never stopped her from hiring nothing but thieves! I'm surprised she is even still in business. I dont have to leave no dam email or call anyone to have my say either! I dont know who you are OTHERFAMILY but I know matt too. I have known about this family for many years now ok. and why are these kids brought into this mess? that goes to show the son's are raising these little girls very good to put them in adult problems an allow them to read this kind of stuff written about their dads and grandma.
1 0

Caroles Personal Touch #519454
I use to work for this company in 1997! Carole is really mean too and her son is Chris! The younger boys never work for her but if Chris is YEAH I'd be afraid to hire them too, he used to flirt with my friend and me, Her husband is a alcoholic too! I quit after like 3 months because I hated working for them, they talked *** about eachother everyday! They talked about the people they clean for too! I seen one girl who worked for her get in peoples fridge and drink their stuff. Her son Chris thats her baby! If anyone said anything about him you knew your on her bad side and once you are on her bad side you are treated like *** everyday! We had to meet at her house they lived in NCH I dont think they live there no more I drove past few months ago and the house she worked from looks totally different! I seen a girl get stuff on her shirt from eating lunch so she washed her shirt by hand and used the peoples dryer while she cleaned literally walking around in this nasty dirty looking bra, I seen the girl I was friends with a few years back the girl who got me hired on an she is a *** now so if she still works for carole then I'm sure she is stealing, Carole paid us under the table and t...
0 0