I have ALWAYS paid my account early/on time and have been with them more than 5 years. I recently received a notice claiming I was overdue? I called and the RUDE, ARROGANT Rep barely addressed THEIR error, but wanted to know how I was making my next payment, which...
#1220620

I have not heard from anyone from Wells Fargo but based on all the bad press about unlawfully creating ficticious account, it's not surprising

ID
Service
Wells Fargo Loan
Cons
  • Customer service experience
Reason of review
Poor customer service

SPREADSHIRT SUCKS!!!!!

I ordered a $30.00 t-shirt from Spreadshirt, previewed my order, the paid for it. I even received a confirmation with the logo I ordered on the email confirmation. When I got the shirt, it was the wrong one. I called customer service and they actually claimed it was MY FAULT even though the order they received (which was passed to the printing company) was wrong??? I could pay to return the shirt??? They are crazy, unapologetic and awful!! They made no apology for the error and still maintained I was at fault? How can this be???????? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM-------

First order : L is size like XXL ! Custom graphics lost il a sea of fabric.

Second order after returning the product and telling modifications to the support :

They send me EXACTLY the same T-Shirt as before, not taking into account changes.

And now, support is not capable of keep tingrack of our email conversation so I have to re-explain everything.

I ordered shirts for my 16 year old son on the 5th of November 2013,my order was USD82.00 when I checked my credit card statement they have taken out two amounts one was USD82.00 and $USD96.00 on the same day, I have spoken to the customer service for over 10 times via email but they said they only take out $82.00USD I send them the copy of my credit card statement with the 2 charges showing on it. They were rude and don't want to help, after so many stressful email and headache trying to get money back they finally said they found there's another order that makes it two orders when I only send one order so they just charge people twice and make out you send 2 orders.

I ordered on the 5th of November and finally arrived on the 11th of December, that's over a month, it is not 14 days as they said on their document. I will not recommended it to anyone or ever order again from these people, it is not a good product, terrible smell on the shirts, very poor quality from poor country like Haiti and the customer services are rude and unhelpful.

I recently deleted my accounts at spreadshirt because of the simple lack of customer service. Or rude customer service.

Or in my case, they didn't even read my question/complaint, and instead responded with information that had nothing to do with what I was writing them about in the first place. This website is a complete scam/fraud.

I ORDERED SHIRTS FROM THERE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO PUT ANY DECALS ON THEM. SO THEY PROMISED TO SEND NEW ONES AND THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

ASKED FOR A REFUND AND TO DATE THAT NEVER HAPPENED. THEIR EXCUSE WE HAVE TOO MANY ORDERS TO HANDLE ......REALLY WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

THANK GOODNESS THAT WAS THE TEST RUN BECAUSE OUR COMPANY WILL NOT BE SENDING THE BUSINESS THAT WAY AND BESIDES YOU ALREADY HAVE TO MUCH WORK! They do suck!

Scary that they would bash their own employees like this. Doesn't make me feel any better about them at all! Good luck Teri

Hello,

Sorry to hear of the issues you have both had with your orders.

Goodhelpishardtofind if you can forward me your order confirmation email and details of what you received, then I can look into this issue further, as it sounds like something is wrong if your order confirmation is correct.

Teri, sorry to hear of the color issues. It can be the case that colors will appear different online, since everyone's computer monitors are different and settings can be changed. If you would like a refund instead of the store credit, then also send me a mail with your order number.

For both, please email service [at] spreadshirt.com with the subject, Attn: Temple Spreadshirt Review, so the mail can be easily directed to me.

#519759

I agree completely. The sweatshirt that I ordered my daughter arrived and, although you could see the writing on the color selected on the computer screen, it was invisible on the actual shirt.

There should not have been the option to put this decal on the color we selected. Additionally, I made the mistake of not checking the actual size chart against what I was ordering, I figured that a child's large (sized for a 14 - 16 yr old) would fit my average sized 13-yr-old. We would be lucky if it fit her very petite 9-yr-old cousin. When I called to complain they basically told me that it was my computer graphics fault that I didn't get an accurate picture of what the shirt would look like and the sizing was correct.

They did offer to let me exchange the shirt for something else but that shirt didn't come in anything larger. Absolutely NO REFUNDS though.

Maybe I'll exchange it for a t-shirt that says "Spreadshirt Sucks! Only order from them if you want to get HOSED!!!"

View more comments (6)