Verified Reviewer

Moanalua Hillside Apartments - Employer failed to pay for the damages to my vehicle

My vehicle is damaged on company property employer failed to use their insurance to fix my vehicle and I still am out of cost for $108 and I use every Avenue to recoup my losses this accident happened in November 2019 and I've been following up endlessly asking kindly on my money I had to use my insurance in order to even get the truck started to get if they use their insurance I wouldn't be out this hundred $ $108

User's recommendation: Good luck if you park your car on their property and a vehicle gets damaged by an employee they're going to stretch it out forever I think that you'll forget about it.

ID
#1967388 Review #1967388 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Kapolei, Hawaii
Moanalua Hillside Apartments Customer Care

DIRECTV - Yeah after your contract is done it goes up $30

Update by user Jan 27, 2020

heard nothing from them yet.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2019
I contacted them to ask for a reduced rate because I only have one television that I'm have I don't have internet just wanted to get the Filipino channel and they would not work with me at all. They said they would call back if they hit the next couple days for find a better rate they never did. And they say they're not able to cancel in the middle of cycle and they will charge you to next month. They also charge you a disconnect fee of $80 or whatever it is your balance. So I paid $200 for service that I didn't have. It was convenient to drop off the Box but that's all there was. The remote was complicated for a 90 year old to work with. And thanks cost was excessive 4 1 TV. I want my money back or at least a compromise. After I told them that I was going with another company they immediately came up with a discounted price. But it was already set up for the new company.
Bucaramanga, Santander
Directv Tv Service
Pros
  • Ion television
  • Filipino channel
Cons
  • Contract
  • Huge antenna on your property
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Update by user Jan 27, 2020

they sent me a check for 6 dollars and said the break down of the bill did not consist of dental. I only had two business names they went under United health Care and golden rule.

It wasn't i did not cancel the dental I was able to reach them.

As i mentioned earlier it is impossible to cancel any of these coverages.. Boy my vocabulary is really sensored.I love you website.Robert Z

Original review posted by user Dec 25, 2019
False promises unable to communicate with company about product services offered. Prescription plan doesn't work in Hawaii was told by pharmacist there was enough info on card issued to us to provide medicine and unable to have it corrected without being put on hold longer than 30 minutes never speaking with anyone. website doesn't allow you to chat only refers you to phone number to be placed on hold. I want my money back.
United Healthcare Metformin Prescription Refill