WEST ROCK POOL AND SPA - Nightmare Horriable Service Unprofessional

had a concrete swimming pool built last summer. Price was $31,228.00 and we paid cash as Andy said he could cut the tax if we did.. It came with a "Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty" which was one of the reasons we chose to get it not to metion their pool quality comparison chart documenting that they offer wide shoulders & sidewalls, deep frost beams, thick shotcrete at stress points and 4000 psi certified concrete. The second season cracks started erupting throughout the pool. We called to report these issues with Andy and Bobbi with no follow up . It took hundreds of phone calls to finally get someone to come out to inspect. Finally, a few years later they came and decided it was a bad batch of concrete, so they were going to jackhammer it out and replace it.. They did and it started cracking again,. We have called millions of times and no one EVER calls us back:. A man did come out this summer who didn't understand English along with a older guy who spoke like a truck driver and tried to caulk some of the cracks on the stairs; however, he only did a few of the cracks on the top stairs and it looks AWFUL,. There are lots of them throughout the entire pool:. We are so disappointed that we chose Westrock we should have looked at there horriable reputaion with Better Business Bueru and every where I go I here nightmare stories. We get extremely tired of calling a few times a week asking for someone to please return our call and figure out what to do about this|. I would not recommend Wetrock to anyone- they destroyed are yard and have no regard for property at all they claim to be professional's what a joke!. They don't stand behind what they sell or put in writing

Ths review is absolutly un true, we at WESTROCK stand behind our products. I believe this is a another company writing this review.

I would never tell a customer that they should pay in cash to save the sales tax . There is know sales tax on a inground pool. It's a capital improvement. My partner and I take pride in our workmenship.

And we will always Stand behind our work. This so called complaint doesn't even leave a name. This a false review. We care very much about the satisfaction off our customers.

I believe that is the reason we are building pools for over 47 years.

Andrew Bari VP off WESTROCK pools.

ID