Meininger Hotels - The worst hotel in Germany !

I checked into this new hotel called MEININGER near Frankfurt airport at Bessie-Coleman Strasse on 18th July 2012. If anyone wants to see what RUDE means please meet the counter staff of this hotel. They have hired some tall and well bulit boys probably from a "Rehab" who do not know what service industry means. These boys talk extremely rude with almost every customer and almost scream while talking to them. I do not know how such people are recruited by the hotel. They should rather be made bouncers in a disc. Hate this hotel ! Imagine the height of their indecency, they even refused my friend to connect to me on phone when he called. The answer was "we are very busy at this time and can not connect to anyone". If anything I could do was really to throw them out of the hotel. Their faces are most arrogant you will get to see ever in this industry. Guys my strong recommendation "NEVER EVEN TRY THIS HOTEL" ! Its better to sleep inside the airport than to stay in a hotel like this ! Shame !!!
ID