Verified Reviewer

Straight Talk Wireless - DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought phone and it worked for 3 months and then quit. I sent it in to be repaired. They sent a used replacement. I wanted to have unlock so I could change carriers. They said since I have not had service on phone for 1 year they could not unlock it. I said I had service with straight talk for years and they had sold me a phone that had to keep being replaced. I feel they should have least given my money back for the phone.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble that you have encountered. Unfortunately, our devices require at least one year of service to be unlocked. You can obtain more information on Unlocking Policy by following the link, https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com or by contacting our Unlocking Department at 1-888-442-5102. If you have questions or concerns, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

You may also text HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

@MariaST

I have had service for years. I had to replace my broken phone.

The new phone broke after 3 months, had to replace that phone. They sent a used phone though the one I sent them was new.

I decided to cancel service with straight talk. They would not unlock phone or refund money for phone.

Hi Garron. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. Please contact via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or you can also text HELP to 611611. You can also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Unlock
Cons
  • Liars about products
  • Failure to resolve the problem after 5 hours on the phone
Reason of review