Sopogodang Store - Did not deliver product after payment was made

I purchased a baseball bat from SOPOGODANG.COM for my son which the company said they had, and to complete the order they informed me I must wire the money to them and they would deliver the bat. Upon wiring the money ($59 plus $45 wire charge)and confirming the wire reached SOPOGODANG.COM, The company then tells me all orders must be greater than $250. Since I did not need any additional merchandise, I kindly asked for my money back. After many emails back and forth, which they were quick to respond, SOPOGODANG.COM agreed to send the money back and NEVER DID. I SENT MANY EMAILS TO THIS COMPANY AFTER THAT AND THEY CHOSE TO IGNORE IT. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED NO MATTER HOW MUCH CHEAPER THE ITEM(S) MAY APPEAR. BUYER BEWARE!

Forgot, now it's: sopogodangstore.com and the emailadress of HALO BCA is: halobca@***.co.id

I had the same issue. Ordered and wired eur.

107,- from the Netherlands. Still not enough: after the wiring they said that the total amount had to be $250,- or more.

They are possibly into money laundering.

Made the case at the CSO of their Bank (HALO BCA in Indonesia) and added a police report from the Netherlands. Wonder if this will get me my money back.

View more comments (2)