Pushpin Holdings - Fraudulent attempt to collect

My husband has received 2 threatening letter from PUSHPIN HOLDINGS LLC trying to collect for equipment leasing. My husband has never leased any equipment for his business. He does autobody repair and has only accepted checks or cash. He certainly has never had a cash machine in his business. The state Prosecuting Attorney for the state of New York needs to prosecute these people to the full extent of the law so that the rest of us can heave a sigh of relief. I will be contacting the BBB in New York to file a complaint against them. We are also not going to respond to their threats. PUSHPIN HOLDINS can kiss my rosy red *** I hope they see this.

I am haven a problem with them as well, I worked for a company about 10 yrs ago, which closed & they are coming after me for it like really 10 yrs. they are going to put a judgement against me, can this really be done, I don't not own the comoany

Just install Auto Redial on your Android device (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...) and blow there phone up. We caused them to shut off their inbound line 3 hours early today with just 2 android devices.

Imagine if everyone who read this did the same to them. Their phone number is 888-271-****

I received two letters in one day. One to my maiden name that I haven't used in 8 years and one to my business that has been closed for six years, and they misspelled the name of the business. I'm with you...thye need to be brought down.

View more comments (2)