Junior Reviewer
Hhgregg - Lied to about Warranty keep away..Port Richey Fl.
Update by user Nov 13, 2015

Well I settled for a couch and chair a better quality as I can see. I went today into HH GREG Port Richey Florida 34668 we are settle and product will be delivered Saturday. HH Greg did nothing to assist it was warrentech the insurers of the product who paid the bill...

It's more like the manager is lying. Telling the associate to tell the customer that. Associate not knowing that he/she is is lying.

Tampa, Florida
Cons
  • I did not like buying warranty
  • It is a scam to the consumer
  • Everyone works at store lies
Bad quality
Full refund
Junior Reviewer
I closed my account after 8 months of my sofa peeling off finish. They said they would not do anything about it because I did not buy that *** warranty at all. I had also caught them in a lie they said the unit was treated the warehouse and I waited for delivery when...

Sorry to hear bout this. If you would like to share your feedback with us you can do so by emailing us at Tellus@Roomstogo.com.

Port Richey, Florida
Bad quality
Price reduction
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: Sirius XM Radio - Sirius Scam Radio needs to be cut off period.

Sirius XM Radio - Sirius Scam Radio needs to be cut off period.
I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on the 3rd as per I been doing for 45 Years, I called them to cancel service because 43.00 to have the service is to much money to start with so I canceled out period, Well the girls say look for the 9.95 am month I can give a free radio for you car and home I stated how much a year just sixty cents shy of 120.00 includes taxes and fee's everything was fine I have on a recording she said the home radio would arrive in a few days and your all set, she neglected to tell me that they were going to charge me besides my car another 120.00 so I called and canceled totally car and this dumb tiny toy radio. I have not got my refund yet but the are robbing me out of 10.00 shipping and as I got a email from them stating 3 days It would be back on my card the a bunch of liars In the morning I am getting ahold of Chase to reverse the charge and they can KMA if anyone does business with them your dealing and supporting a bunch of crooked SOBS so If I was anyone with the trial period don't bother with them this will drive the stock and the price into the toilet once and for all, Amen

What is on your nose??

Hudson, Florida
Pros
  • Radio service
Cons
  • Hassle of service cancellation
  • Being lied to
  • Horrible customer service
Poor customer service
Full refund
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: GE Was a peoples Financial and this Synchrony Financial is bad.

I been a customer for many years with GE Financial and they changed now they are Synchrony Financial which are a horrible place to try to talk to people with brain, I applied for a master card and was declined, I already have a Sam's Credit card for the store but I paid for a membership so when my term is up they can put in the trash, don't need the credit I have much better deals with Chase and Discover (it) see members Synchrony Financial does not want you to have a card master card because your deals would be better using it and the interest would be much lower than a typical Store Charge card. I had 12 Accounts that were GE that Synchrony Financial says they are the same I say they are not because of the attitude of the person at Synchrony Financial So anything I have I see Synchrony Financial I am closing the can keep the bank bunch of sarcastic SOB'S Where as Chase and Discover are real people who put the customer first, Sam's is going to see all the stock drop because of this redneck bank...
#882075

It is now October of 2014 & they continue to "Screw" customers out of "Billions" of dollars! All those responses to you by this bank that has changed there name four (4) times at the bottom of your post that say they are sorry blah, blah, blah the "Little Man" cartoon character at the typewriter below your posted signed by "Nicole" is just that empty.

You can go to Rip-Off Report #114**** & view the "Rebuttal" from an "Employee" that works for these "Crooks". I have also made a clip on you tube. Look for the "Green Snakes" & type in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal or you can use this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk You can also go on the world wide web & see "Class Action Settlements" & how much they have to pay.

They are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits Banned"! This doesn't surprise me if I had these many settlements to pay from "Class Action Lawsuits" I would want to ban them myself. These "Class Action Lawsuits" they have to settle in my opinion are nothing to them money wise. They just "Bragged" about how many "Billions" they have made.

To these "Crooks" the "Big Four" this is just pocket change. Heck they make this up in continuing to "DEFRAUD" the customer, the state agencies & federal agencies to this day! Really Pathetic! I myself go all the way back to 2011 & nothing has changed.

Good Luck! Be thankful that you found out now just how "Crooked" they really are. I found out just how "Crooked" they were back in October of 2011. It is now October of 2014 & they continue to "Screw" customers out of "Billions" of dollars!

All those responses to you by this bank that has changed there name four (4) times at the bottom of your post that say they are sorry blah, blah, blah the "Little Man" cartoon character at the typewriter below your posted signed by "Nicole" is just that empty. Who knows how far back these "Crooks" stealing money & defrauding the customer go? They are as COLD as it gets. This doesn't surprise me one bit since they come from the coldest planet in our Solar System from the Sun the seventh planet.

Please go to pissed consumer (this website) & look at the documents that I have uploaded, you can make your own opinion. These are the most recent reviews posted by me 522235 & 489486. You can also go to these reviews that also have documents uploaded 488834, 383913, 483025, 481983, 479336, 478478, 572301, 520251. You can go to Rip-Off Report #114**** & view the "Rebuttal" from an "Employee" that works for these "Crooks".

I have also made a clip on you tube. Look for the "Green Snakes" & type in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal or you can use this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk You can also go on the world wide web & see "Class Action Settlements" & how much they have to pay. They are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits Banned"! This doesn't surprise me if I had these many settlements to pay from "Class Action Lawsuits" I would want to ban them myself.

These "Class Action Lawsuits" they have to settle in my opinion are nothing to them money wise. They just "Bragged" about how many "Billions" they have made. To these "Crooks" the "Big Four" this is just pocket change. Heck they make this up in continuing to "DEFRAUD" the customer, the state agencies & federal agencies to this day!

Really Pathetic!

I myself go all the way back to 2011 & nothing has changed. I hope that by posting these documents & posts it will help people make up their own mind on just what they think about these "Crooks".

New Port Richey, Florida
Product
Synchrony Financial Credit Card
Poor customer service
Stop Lying to people

Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey - Auto Rip Off

Ferman's Nissan in Florida run my credit until it dropped 50 points this should be against the law, I must have gotten 30 letters from different lenders (Stating loan to value was to high by 10,000.00 ouch They royally screwed me with a kiss. Why is it these thief's are above all consumer laws? I owe 26,000.00 on a Vehicle worth 6,500 we need laws in place to protect the consumers in this type of case. plus they grabbed the 2000. rebate and I gave them 1500.00 on my debit card. been paying 2 years so far. please comment on this any help would be appreciated....

You believe they had the nerve to call me to see if I was ready to trade, my answer was I would trade with the New Port Richey Nissan ever and do not bother me, I guess the State of Florida lets them get away with taking advantage of seniors........

New Port Richey, Florida
Price Gouging
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

SUNTRUST BANKS ANYWHERE

SUNTRUST BANK IS THE WORST BANK AROUND THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE IN BUISINESS. I HAD 3/4 MILLION DOLLARS IN MY ACCOUNTS THEY INSULT ME BY GIVING ME A *** CREDIT CARD WITH A 1900.00 CREDIT LINE WHOPPIE . THEN WE TESTED THEM OUT I NEED A LOAN FOR 7,000 AT 2.9% THEY TURNED IT DOWN SAID I DID NOT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY I HAVE A HALF MILLION DOLLAR MOTOR COACH I OWN IT FREE AND CLEAR IT IS 2013 45 LONG PLUS THEY WERE ONLY PAYING ME .0001% ON MY MONEY. WELL I ENDED IT AS I ADVISE ANYONE WITH FUNDS DO IT IN A COMMUNITY BANK PAY .55% THE SUNTRUST THINK SMALL IT WILL TAKE A FEW MONTHS BUT SS AND MY WIFE CHECK GETS DIRECT DEPOSITED.
Product
Suntrust Credit Card
Junior Reviewer

Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield is a scam use a regular Vet(Follow Up)

I fax them a nice settlement letter an no work so I guess I am just going to file court action I gave them a chance see at first I was going to supplt them with documents but attorney says to supply nothing he suggested we try to settle the matter without out court action, I am giving it until today the file a compliant with the board and the court at the same time. Everyone stands up to them we can have them shut down, I found with the deal of my pet they did something wrong if they read there own work sheets....first check in he was good the check out sheet things were worse. Close Them Down
#520519

to Mister941..it is obvious that you had a problem at banfield and do not need to tell us what it is..best of luck to you in getting the justice you deserve and hope your animal is ok and if not my condolences.

#519314

I love my vet at Banfield Hospital. They personally care about my pets and myself. Most complaints I read on here are from people who are ignorant, have no common sense or are completely out of their minds and have nothing better to do then right about filing a law suit b/c you probably didn't get your way on something or felt that diagnosing your pet(s) was a cheap and easy matter.

Unfortunately from what you wrote I have NO IDEA what you are having a problem with. I use Banfield and will continue too because I don't understand what you are complaining about. :?

View more comments (2)
Service
Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service

Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog Banfield 3 1/2 Years old

Malti Po his name was pepper my best friend, I am disabled and on a fixed income so I joined this Banfield plan for 34.95 a month before bringing my dog to them he was fine not a thing wrong playful and his usual self the day after he started acting sluggish and he had a bad reaction to what ever they did to him I rushed him to emergency room and they got him stable and told me to go back to Banfield at 8 am well I left him for the day when I picked him up they said oh he just a little sleepy but he is fine again the same thing at 2 am Emergency Room Stablized him and said they don't have a clue what Banfields are doing if anything I brought him back to Banfields Hospital OH yah this is located on LITTLE ROAD NEXT TO TARGET IN THE PET SMART BUILDING NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34656 MY DOG DIED JULY 14 2012 AT 2 AM. THEY ARE KILLERS I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION TO GIVE TO STATE OR STATE TO SHUT THEM DOWN. OH TO FROST IT ALL I CALLED THE MAIN OFFICE TO CANCEL THE PLAN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO SAY WELL you can not cancel so thats fine wait till they talk to a Judge I will keep paying because of my good credit but They will owe me two thousand and what ever a Judge decides. I am putting them on channel 8 or 10 I am disable with a very bad heart and also cancer he was my best friend my pall all during the day until my wife who is a nurse came home. Some people say it's only a dog I say no he knew when I did not feel well and he would run about the yard when I felt good, They killed my best friend. Just beware of these money machines and by the looks just on pissed consumer Banfield and Petsmart are not to good. I should have checked before hand I would not have them do nothing get a personal vet and Paws is reasonable.

To the person grieving the loss of their Chihuahua.

If a pet has heart failure (which it sounds like this one did from the brief Hx of pulmonary edema, murmur etc)them the treatments they gave sound medically appropriate. Any treatment, especially in advance heart disease carries some risk, but the certainty of death from doing nothing makes it a justified risk in many cases. Again, just like in people no pet reacts exactly the same to each medication so you pet may have had an unexpected poor reaction to the drugs they gave. Again though, both of these drugs are commonly used in pets with heart disease. It sounds like the vets were trying to start with basic stabilization but that it was not sufficient/your pet reacted unusually & required further, more advance care was needed but that this was beyond what you could afford. Unfortunatly just like in people heart disease requires extensive & expensive work-up so if you could not even afford stabilization of your pet how on earth do you think you would have been able to afford proper long-term care and monitoring (echocardiograms, consultations with cardiologists, expensive daily medications etc etc). The sad readily is most likely you would not be able to do any of this.

In cases where an owner cannot afford appropriate care or even to initially stabilize the pet the euthanizing it to prevent the pet suffering further is very very common.

I understand you are probably in shock at the sudden loss of your pet but it is pathetic to try & blame the people who were trying to help within the parameters of what your finances would allow them to do. If you had no/poor credit then you couldn't expect any vet to treat her for free. Vets are a business just like any other & almost no vets take 'payment plans' anymore because too many people lie & say they will pay them back then can't/won't so the Vets end up loosing money/not being able to pay employees/for medications & equipment/rent etc. In the end it was a combination of your pets underlying medical condition & your financial situation that determined the sad outcome. Come to terms with this & you will be a less bitter person.

I didn't qualify for the care card so that's just the end of my story, they twisted my arm said she had a broken rib from heart massage and I should put her down. I am a senior, and my 8 YO had a heart murmur.

Her lungs were filled with fluid. I took her in they gave her Lidocaine and Lasix IV then held her up by her back legs to shake fluid out. This caused trauma and her heart stopped. They asked if I wanted to revive her I said yes, they gave her heart massage and her EKG was fine.

She looked out of it when they posed her head to look at me. I talked to her with love said we were going home, and then they said she needed to go back on oxygen, this was the Lidocaine her entire body was numb she could breathe, they ran my credit I didn't qualify because I had no credit history, few minutes later they said I should put her down. This is murder. I am suing.

I have a BF that will take the case some attorneys won't. This is more than personal property limit of $5K. I have pain and suffering.

There were 3 vet techs and 2 DVM in the exam room which made it a tutorial. See my video on youtube Banfield killed my Chihuahua.

@Banfield ran my credit then ki

You can't sue for "pain and suffering" for the loss of an animal. Look it up.

The courts don't recognize it.

Also - do YOU have a veterinary license? Stop looking for someone to blame.

My toy maltese Lola died today at Banfield whdn shr went in for a routine teeth cleaning. The vet was a fill in and we were not told that our regular vet was our sick.

The fill in vet did not read her medical history therefore giving her a fatal sedative. They were heartless too when i went up there

Lola was a puppy mill rescue who was getting a 2nd chance at a happy like but Banfield took that away from her

@jax

Well they are heartless bunch and they had killed my dog with and over dose of something.. I would not send anyone who loves animals to that bunch of bastards

@Capt. Bob

it numbs the body all organs shut down.

pfizer Vangard Vaccines given on Saturday,

She died Monday... The three injections to my 11 pound, very healthy 21 month old Havanese, that I had for a total of 33 days, cost me $532 under the "Wellness plan", just opened for 20 days. costs were over $200.00!

So, now, for the 20 days of "plan" I will pay for a

YEAR? That puts the cost of owning this dog at over $1000.00 for 33 days! Wiped out my reserves!

Disabled Veteran Retired USAF Agent Orange Quad bypass survivor

It all depends on the vet on duty. banfield is only concerned about how much more money we can suck out of the owners at the dogs expense.

I to was in the same situation with Banfield recently.

I do thoughly believe the health care plans, they practically bend your arm to take, are a total come on. And yes they do force you to pay out a year on the plan, even if the animal passes away.

Banfield in Hempfield Twp - you suck

Banfields is operated by highly trained vets. They love them as their own.

When I had to put my baby of 15 years down because I could no longer carry her down the stairs, my vet cried right along with me. Normally they take the dog into the back to do the dirty deed but they knew that I wouldn't allow that so they let me hold her all the way thru till the last breath. I am very sorry you for your loss.

I do not believe it was anything Banfields did. May you find some comfort in knowing that your little Pepper is no longer suffering.

we have been in your shoes with Banfield I do feel your pain. We lost our baby Gabby 7 months ago due to their actions. Banfield has a facebook page if your on facebook you can post there to get the word out but you will only get in a couple posts before they block you.

View more comments (16)