NEVER use CELEBRITY PRIVATE COACH OF ATLANTA

Update by user Jul 17, 2012

For the people that stated that I must be an ex wife or ex employee, I am not. I tried to use this company for my wedding and they scammed me. They will no longer respond to emails or phone calls. I left voice mails with no response.

I\'m sure some people may have had a good experience with the company but I certainly did not. I don\'t want others to be scammed like me. If you try to use them for anything all I can say is good luck!

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2012
Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They lie, are unreachable and do not care about their customers. They will tell you one price and then they will throw in "complimentary" items and raise the rates. Then they charged my card a higher rate and never refunded my money after contacting them numerous times. Now the number for a guy that I first dealt with is not even in service. I call the main number and no one ever calls back. I would not advise anyone to waste their time or money with his scam of a company!

@Thomas Sanderson- This is all true. You can think what you want but I sure wouldn't use them for anything.

They still never responded to me and owe me quite a bit of money. You didn't even read the post. This has nothing to do with traffic or accidents. You're probably the owner of the company just making up a bs comment anyways.

If I had a good experience I wouldn't have come on here in the first place.

I just don't want other people to have to deal with a shady company that does not keep their promises.

Hello I'm not much of post ....type of guy, but I am a international traveler and I know the owners personally family owned business from New York and has 5 offices, if this company has 5 offices the drivers at Celebrity Private Coach Of Atlanta are definetly doing something right, as well as you don't become successful with bad customer service, although you must understand transportation is a real tough business you never can really predict the traffic or accidents so when your posting these ridiculous comments, try to keep these things in mind, also one more thing there rates are the most reasonable in the industry in the greater U.S. so these complaints, I suspect it's a competitor trying to make bogus postings, or like a ex employee or a ex family member like a ex- wife or husabnd.

Why would any "normal" person who had a good time with any business, like going to see Cirque Du Soleil, come

home and then take the time to troll the web looking for reviews of that business, find complaints written

on-line about the business and then take more of their precious time to write how great a time they had with

that business? Nobody with a life would go to such trouble UNLESS they are someone who works for the company or

is running the company. Nice try Korei and edwardo

I've used this company before and I too had a wonderful experience. The driver was a nice guy but not one of those people who talk your head off all the way in (like I've had in the past with other companies).

It was a pleasant drive in really nice car and it was so great not to have to worry about driving into the airport! I would use them again and recommend them.

I used a voucher this time but will definitely have no problem paying regular price next time. Very satisfied customer here!

Hello I have used this company on several occasions the drivers are professional as well as I get driven in clean luxury SUV's they offer free beverages, Jason was my driver and was a really nice guy well dressed, very friendly, informative as well. I have had no issues and as a matter of speaking they are one of the best priced airport shuttles around " so no one should be complaining about there prices " they have the best prices in the greater Metro Atlanta area so whoever posted the comment above about not using this company, well it sounds like to meet they are not talking about the same Celebrity Coach Of Atlanta or this complaint is a personal thing from a past employee or ex scorn wife that needs to get a life, lol thats for sure because there is two totally different companies with similar names.

Please do research before you start typing you could end up in a slander law suit IP addresses can be tracked very easily these days keep that in mind.

Because if I was the owner of this company after that bogus comment you would be getting a letter from my attorney. Respectfully Edward Stanley repeat customer :grin

They are awful..

Liars cheats and not reachable. Plan to miss your flight if you hire them!

View more comments (5)