Advanced Reviewer

Saxon Mortgage - Saxon MUST offer loan mod's-it's a LAW!!

Listen everyone, Don't take any crap from Saxon, as they MUST do a loan modification by law!! BY LAW!....SAXON MUST OFFER A LOAN MOD AND MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO WORK OUT A SOLUTION WITH THE HOMEOWNER BEFORE THEY BEGIN WITH A FORECLOSURE PROCESS! I'M NOT SURE ABOUT ALL STATES, BUT IN CALIFORNIA, THE SERVICER MUST MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BORROWER AND ADVISE THEM THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO A MEETING TO *** THE BORROWERS FINANCIAL SITUATION AND DISCUSS OPTIONS TO KEEPING THEM IN THEIR HOME. IF THE BORROWER REQUESTS THE MEETING, THE SERVICER MUST SCHEDULE THE MEETING TO OCCUR WITHIN 14 DAYS. Also, THEY CAN NOT FORECLOSE IF THEY DO NOT HOLD THE NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE!! SIMPLE AS THAT! YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE NOTE WHICH MEANS, FIRST SENDING THEM A LETTER REQUESTING THAT THEY PROVE THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE. THEY MUST RESPOND WITHIN 10 DAYS WITH AN ANSWER, THEN YOU WILL WANT TO FILE A MOTION REQUESTING THAT THEY APPEAR IN COURT WITH THE ORIGINAL NOTE IN HAND TO PROVE THEY OWN YOUR LOAN. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THE CORRECT ENTITY TO BE MAKING PAYMENTS TO. THE ONLY ENTITY WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO COLLECT YOUR PAYMENTS IS THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE ORIGINAL NOTE. DUE TO THIS MORTGAGE CRISIS, A LOT OF SCANDALOUS ACTIVITY IS BEGINNING TO SURFACE ABOUT THESE LENDERS/SERVICERS, IT'S AN ESTIMATED 40 % OF HOMEOWNERS WHO'S NOTE'S WERE EITHER LOST OR DESTROYED AND OF COURSE THE BANKS WILL NOT TELL YOU THEY LOST OR DESTROYED YOUR NOTE. YOU STAND A 50/50 CHANCE BY CHALLENGING THE NOTE OF FINDING OUT THAT IT IN FACT DOES NOT EXSIST! IF YOU ARE IN FORECLOSURE NOW, YOU MUST ACT FAST IN CHALLENGING THE NOTE, IT WILL STOP YOUR FORECLOSURE AT LEAST FOR A WHILE. YOU ALSO STAND A 50/50 CHANCE EVEN IF YOUR IN FORECLOSURE, OF PREVAILING BY MAKING THEM PROVE THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE, YOU MIGHT FIND OUT THEY DON'T HAVE IT AND SUDDENLY THE JUDGE SAY'S, NO NOTE, NO FORECLOSURE! WE WERE JUST ON ABC 7 NEWS AS BEING THE FIRST CASE IN THE SAN JOSE BAY AREA TO CHALLENGE THE NOTE. SO FAR SAXON'S ATTORNEY'S HAVE PUT OUR HEARING OFF TWICE AS THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE NOTE! WE HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF WALKING ON A $930,000 MORTGAGE FREE AND CLEAR! NO NOTE, NO MORTGAGE!! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH PEOPLE!! THIS IS NOT A LONG SHOT, THIS IS NOT A HUNCH, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES WHERE WHAT WORKS FOR ONE MAY NOT FOR ANOTHER, THIS CAN WORK FOR YOU AND ANYONE CAN DO THIS! IT'S LEGAL AND IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO DO! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY CHALLENGING THE NOTE AND YOU MAY EVEN COME OUT WINNING MORE THAN YOU EVER IMAGINED! IF YOU NEED HELP, HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR NEED THE TEMPLATES FOR THE COURT FORM TO REQUEST THE NOTE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME ANYTIME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU! IF YOU ARE LOCATED MORE TOWARDS THE EAST COAST, E-MAIL harleymamma03@***.com She is assisting people at that end of the Country and I have the west coast covered and you can e-mail me at: dturtledove@***.com Here is the link to our News footage, copy & paste into your browser, once on the ABC site, you will see two pictures click the one on the right with the elderly couple. This video will give you info on the site to get court forms also to get this started. http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/7_on_your_side&id=677**** Good luck everyone, don't give up the fight! Debra

Bob ur a strong man in a weak economy, r u hireing? Bob stop being an ***.

I have been in the mortg. industry for 11 years. Banks who went under, like Saxon were big money scam artist plus the brokers who sent them business. They didnt care if u could afford it or not.

They only cared about the $$$$$$. People were lied to by them,broker and realtors. Bob dont fault people who got scamed. I was making 300k per year now im making much less do to the housing slump.

Madoff is not doing to good himself.

Alot of rich people are not rich anymore. Bob instead of making fun of people in crises why dont u help them.

LEWIS....ummmmmm, yes they do!!!! when did you get your modification????

i have been trying before this whole stimulus plan for 3 years.....well, lucky for you..did you go to ft. worth & meet the ceo???

enlighten us as to how you were able to do this...amazing how you seem to be the only one on this site that got your mod..... :?

BOB...do u know anything about this company??? i don't think so, unless you are a saxon rep that is tired of us all trying to get a modification...most of our loans were sold to this inept company...i pay my bills bud...i have been asking for a mod for 3 years now & they keep giving me a run around....think before you speak...it's the economy that is doing this to people & the corupt banks, etc...that are getting bailed out....ciao :upset

Pay your bills and none of you would be in this situation simple as that!!!! And whoever said its a law that they have to offer a loan mod is sorely mistaken.

I dont mean to sound blunt I know things happen but if you cant pay any other bill you always pay for house first then car...home and transportation are the two most important bills.

I'm sick of people blaming these mortgage companies for there mistakes. :cry

Saxon doesnt not have to offer a mod by law. It is there to help people but not everyone qualifies for a mod.

Some people need to help there selves first. Some people knew when they got their home they could afford the payment and thats not Saxons fault.

Saxon did a mod on me and I didnt have any problems. I got them everything they needed and no problem.

Wow! Thanks for the info.

I checked out the report in the bay area and I am going to talk to Saxon about my note. They did not offer us a loan mod. and they said that they could not help us. Now Im finding out that they had to offer us one by law.

THEY DID NOT DO THIS.We were told that our home was to be sold at a trustee sale on the 13th of feb. and that never happened. We walked away from our home because saxon had us scared that we were going to be on the streets by the 13th. I just talked them yesterday because they still keep leaving me messages to call and I told the lady that WERE NO LONGER IN THE HOUSE!

(like they havent been told already a 1000 times). The lady had the nerve to tell me that saxon was here to help and that I was wrong about them not wanting to help with my loan. I told her that I have begged and pleaded with other associates and supervisors just to be turned down. I LOVED MY HOME AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET IT BACK IF I COULD.

So , If theres anything I can do to help others keep theres, Please let me know. Thanks apehanger08@***.com

View more comments (5)
Advanced Reviewer

Saxon Mortgage - FORECLOSURE VICTIMS-HERE IT IS!! HELP 4 U!

HI EVERYONE, I'M BACK AND I'VE BROUGHT WITH ME THE STRATEGY YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AGAINST FORECLOSURE! YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN SOME OF MY OTHER POST'S NAGGING EVERYONE ABOUT CHALLENGING THE NOTE, WELL THIS BACKS UP WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG! THIS LINK IS TO ABC 7 NEWS WHERE YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW TO CHALLENGE THE NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE. WE WENT TO COURT FRIDAY, APRIL 24, AND SAXON'S ATTORNEY'S AGAIN ON SPEAKER PHONE, HAVE YET TO APPEAR IN COURT AS ORDERED WITH THE ORIGINAL NOTE! THE HEARING WAS AGAIN CONTINUED TO MAY 28. OUR ATTORNEY SAID IF THEY DON'T FIND THE NOTE, WE COULD END UP WALKING ON A $930,000 MORTGAGE! WHICH MEANS OWNING THE HOUSE FREE AND CLEAR! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN IF YOUR LENDER DOES HAVE YOUR NOTE, IT STILL OPENS THE DOOR FOR YOU TO BRING THIS INTO COURT AND TO A JUDGES ATTENTION REGARDING THE PROBLEMS YOU MAY BE HAVING TRYING TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION. OUR JUDGE JUMPED ALL OVER SAXON'S BUTT ABOUT WHY THEY HADN'T DONE A LOAN MOD. IF YOUR AT A POINT WHERE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY COOPERATION WITH A LOAN MOD, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN OR WHO TO GET HELP FROM, WATCH THIS VIDEO AS IT MAY GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT OF WHERE TO START. IF YOU NEED HELP OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR IF YOU NEED THE COURT FORMS TO REQUEST THE NOTE, E-MAIL ME AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO SEND THEM TO YOU. GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT! I'M HERE FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP, E-MAIL ME ANYTIME! dturtledove@***.com Debra you might have to copy & paste this link into your browser, once on the site, there will be two pictures, click the one on the right with the elderly couple. http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/7_on_your_side&id=677****

I see these people speaking of a attorney and when you call the number it's disconnected saxon has screwed us around big time and placed my home for sale while working with me on a modification fortunatly no one but my home the bank owns it can anyone assist me in this matter.

My concern is that we have already been past that point. We were found in default in court.

Is it too late to fight this thing?

Can I contest the default. At this point I'm ready to sue them just for all the gray hairs I've gotten.

PLEASE SEND TO ME WHAT INFORMATION YOU HAVE SO HOPEFULLY IT MAY HELP US

thankyou thankyou...same, no co operation whatsoever from indymac who are hellbent on selling my house at auction i also believe theres been some greedy realestate individuals who have there eye on my beloved home. asked trustee to produce the note got blown off so got myself an attourney, theres no other way. i pray that i win.bravo to you thankyou for sharing, i will too.

View more comments (3)
Advanced Reviewer

Abc News - ABC 7 NEWS-ADD YOUR NAME TO PETITION !

HEY EVERYONE, WE WERE INTERVIEWED BY ABC 7 NEWS REGARDING THIS SAXON BS, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE SAN JOSE, BAY AREA NEWS STATIONS, IT WAS MICHAEL FINNEY WHO CONDUCTED THE INTERVIEW WHICH LASTED A GOOD 2 HOURS! HE SAID HE'S WORKING ON THIS STORY WITH DIANE SAWYER OF GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND EITHER HE OR HIS PRODUCER WILL BE AT OUR FINAL COURT HEARING FRIDAY APRIL 24 09 ON THE "NOTE CHALLENGE" HEARING. I'VE ALREADY SUBMITTED A LIST OF E-MAIL ADDRESS' TO MICHAEL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR HELP THRU PISSEDCONSUMERS AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD MORE NAMES TO THE LIST. I THINK THE MORE NAMES THAT ARE SUBMITTED, THE BETTER CHANCES WE HAVE OF GETTING OUR MESSAGE THRU TO WASHINGTON THAT WE NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF CONSUMERS IN URGENT NEED OF ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR MORTGAGE, FORECLOSURE, LOAN MOD, ETC. PLEASE E-MAIL A REQUEST TO ME WITH ANY INFO YOU WOULD LIKE ADDED TO THE LIST, SUCH AS NAME, SITUATION, ie FORECLOSURE, LOAN MOD, ETC. AND I CAN ADD A SHORT MESSAGE NEXT TO YOUR NAME IF YOU HAVE A BRIEF STATEMENT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD. AGAIN, BY ALL OF US PULLING TOGETHER, WE CAN FIGHT THIS MORTGAGE NIGHTMARE AND GET OUR VOICES HEARD IN WASHINGTON! WE HAVE RIGHTS! IT'S TIME WE USE THEM! TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS PETITION THAT WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE MEDIA FOR THE PURPOSE OF BEING HEARD AT AN UPCOMING WHITEHOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE, PLEASE E-MAIL TO dturtledove@***.com ALL WE CAN DO IS TRY! IF WE DO NOTHING, WE GET NOTHING! WE MUST WORK TOGETHER, WE MUST STAY POSITIVE! MOST OF ALL, KEEP OUR FAITH IN GOD THAT THIS WILL ALL WORK OUT FOR US IN THE END! I'M DOING THIS TO HELP ALL OF YOU, NOT MYSELF! THE HELP IS HERE IF YOU WANT IT, I WON'T QUIT OFFERING THIS HELP EVEN AFTER OUR CASE IS OVER!! I'M SIMPLY A CONSUMER HELPING CONSUMERS AND WITH MY "FOOT IN THE DOOR" WITH THE MEDIA, I'M HERE TO SHARE MY RESOURCES WITH THE REST OF YOU! HANG IN THERE EVERYONE! WE CAN MAKE A STAND AND WE WILL PREVAIL! dturtledove@***.com Debra

So u want a bail out too?

Saxon Mortgage - SAXON VICTIMS ON-LINE PETITION AGAINST SAXON

Hey everyone, We were interviewed April 8 09 by our local News station ABC 7 News, Michael Finney and camera crew. The interview last a good two hours and Michael said he is working on this mortgage story with Diane Sawyer of Good Morning America and apparently they are doing a special segment on this issue. I gave Michael Finney a list of e-mail address' of the people who have already contacted me thru pissedconsumer for help, but I would like to gather as many more as possible to submit to the media with the intentions of it somehow getting thru to those in Washington that many people out here need help fast! The next best source to contacting the President himself I believe is knowing a source who has the ability to attend Whitehouse Press Confrences, and where as this is really no different than signing a petition, if I can get a couple hundred names or e-mails or more to pass on to Michael Finney, especially since he's working on this with GMA, it may do some good, and then maybe not. But we don't know until we try it! If you would like your e-mail address submitted to the media, please send me an e-mail stating that you would like to be added to the list and if you would like your name(s) added include them as well. I can add a short message next to your name/email add. if you would like to include a statement of concern. It's up to us to fight back and fight together everyone, so far all I've heard from Washington is "talk" "talk" "talk" while many of us are losing our homes to these crooked banks who caused this economic crash in the first place! ALSO, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FACING FORECLOSURE BY SAXON, YOU MUST CHALLENGE THEM ON THE NOTE! THERE IS A 50/50 CHANCE THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NOTE TO YOUR LOAN AND THE LAW STATES, NO NOTE, NO STANDING TO FORECLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT WELL KNOWN TO MANY HOMEOWNERS THAT THE BANK WHO IS FORECLOSING MUST HAVE POSESSION OF THE NOTE, THE BANK CERTAINLY WILL NOT SAY THEY "DON'T" HAVE IT SO IT'S UP TO YOU, THE HOMEOWNER, TO CHALLENGE THIS AND MAKE THEM PROVE THEY OWN THE LOAN! SAXON HAD HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF LOANS DUMPED IN THEIR LAPS WHEN THIS CRISIS PEAKED, LOANS WITHOUT ANY NOTES AS THEY WERE LOST, DESTROYED, TRANSFERRED SO MANY TIMES NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM! THIS IS NOT A "HUNCH" PEOPLE! THESE ARE THE REAL FACTS ON WHAT'S CURRENTLY GOING ON AND IT IS A FACT THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE THE CORRECT BANK TO BE SENDING YOUR PAYMENTS TO BY MAKING THEM PROVE THEY OWN THE NOTE ON YOUR MORTGAGE!! EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE PAYMENTS IN MONTHS! YOU CAN STILL CHALLENGE THE NOTE WHICH BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER IMPORTANT FACT!! SAXON MUST OFFER A LOAN MODIFICATION BEFORE BEGINNING THE FORECLOSURE PROCESS!!! IT IS A LAW!!!!!!!!! YOUR STRATEGY WITH THIS IS TO CHALLENGE THE NOTE, ONCE IT'S IN COURT YOU MAKE SURE THE JUDGE IS AWARE THAT THEY DID NOT DO A LOAN MOD! THIS COULD SAVE YOUR HOME!! HERE IS THE LINK YOU NEED FOR INFO ON CHALLENGING THE NOTE. COPY & PASTE http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2009/02/18/produce-the-note-gaining-momentum/ IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ANY COURT DOC'S TO FILE, E-MAIL ME AT dturtledove@***.com ONE LAST THING FOLKS, WE NEED AS MANY OF YOU TO HELP PUSH FOR A LAW FOR LOAN MODIFICATIONS THAT WOULD HELP MANY FAMILIES STAY IN THEIR HOMES, ONE OF THOSE FAMILIES MAY EVEN BE YOURS! PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND FILL IN THE FORM, THEN SUBMIT TO CONGRESS. YOU MAY RECIEVE A RESPONSE FROM U.S. SENATOR BARBARA BOXER. THIS IS GOOD, IT MEANS THAT THEY RECIEVED YOUR REQUEST THAT THE LOAN MOD BILL BE PASSED! http://www.congressweb.com/cweb4/index.cfm?orgcode=nacba&hotissue=1 Please copy & paste the above link THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE FAST SO PLEASE GET IT SUBMITTED ASAP OTHERWISE WE ARE ONLY MAKING IT HARDER FOR OURSELVES WITH LESS RIGHTS TO FIGHT WITH! THANKS EVERYONE! AND GOOD LUCK! Never give up the fight! Educate yourselves as much as you can, because the more you know, the less they get away with! Please let me know if any of the above links do not work, I will e-mail them to you directly. Debra (cherokee001) dturtledove@***.com

saxon a big rip off how can you fight them

HEY BRIAN...I BELIEVE I JUST REC'D AN E-MAIL FROM YOU...APEHANGER????? I SENT A REPLY BACK TO YOU & IT WAS SENT BACK TO ME VIA AOL...E-MAIL ME AGAIN..I MAY HAVE PUT IN YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WRONG....AND CANNOT FIND MY ANSWER BACK TO YOU IN MY FOLDER. :zzz

Saxon mortgage told us that they could not help us with a loan modification back in jan.09.We had to walk away from our home in feb. I just got off phone with them because even though Im not in the house anymore they are still bugging me.

They didnt even have on record that we were out of the home and yes they were told. They offered us NO loan modification before we left and pleaded with them to try and help us. They told us there was nothing they could do. We had no choice but to walk away.

NOW They say that they could of helped us stay in our home.

My wife and I are seriously thinking about contacting a lawyer over this. THEY NEVER OFFERED US ANYTHING BEFORE FORCLOSURE PROCESS!

I am with you all the way on this I have been dealing with Saxon since January of 08 and finally had my loan modified but it was only becuase I called Hope Now they were able to call them(they have contact #'s we dont have) I was able to get my loan Modification done in 2 weeks After waiting 4 1/2 months for my documents just to be assigned to a negotiator and more then a dozen calls. I had to come up with a huge down payment and the loan doc's are very vague.

If you are lucky they will give you about a week to get them back with your check. All I can say is to call them everyday.

Take notes of all of your conversations and take names and teller #'s. Do not give up without a fight!

LET ME CLARIFY THE "LOAN MOD" BILL ABOVE.....

THIS IS REFERRING TO "JUDICIAL MODIFICATIONS IN BANKRUPTCY COURT"

following taken from the site where form to fill in and submit is located....

"Let your elected officials know that judicial modification of mortgages in foreclosure is urgently needed as part of the housing crisis bill!"

SO WHEN I SAY THAT SAXON MUST OFFER LOAN MOD BEFORE FORECLOSURE, THAT IS CORRECT, THE LOAN MOD BILL ABOVE IS TO ALLOW LOAN MODS TO BE GIVEN IN BANKRUPTCY COURT. EVEN IF BANKRUPTCY DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, WE STILL MUST HELP THOSE WHO ARE FACING BANKRUPTCY SO THEY CAN SAVE THEIR HOMES AS WELL!

REMEMBER, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND! PLEASE SAY YOU'LL HELP!

THANKS!

DEBRA

View more comments (4)

Saxon Mortgage - SAXON VICTIMS-VITAL INFO IF

Hi everyone, If your familiar with MERS (mortgage electronic registration system) you'll want to click the link below and read the news article that has surfaced about this system and how it may be the one source for helping many of you save your homes! If your not sure if MERS was involved with your loan, look thru your documents for what is called a "Substitution of Trustee" or "Assignment deed of trust" and if MERS is on it, it should say something like: "Mortgage electronic registration systems, inc as nominee for 'bank/lenders name'" PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK!! I'LL E-MAIL THE LINK TO YOU IN THAT CASE BUT THIS IS VERY VITAL INFO REGARDING MERS AND HOW A NEVADA ATTORNEY SHUT THEM DOWN, HE STATES; "MERS...the Mortgage Electronic Registration System which he says was set up by mortgage banks and AIG to handle predatory loans while keeping their hands clean. "It was set up to conceal from the public, regulators and the courts the actual owners of these deeds of trust. When they figured out how to make money off of bad loans, the brakes were off and they started writing these bad loans as fast as they could so they could get them into the hands of investors without worrying about the risk associated with these loans going into default. They needed MERS to do that." Also, PLEASE SEE THE POST "ABC 7 NEWS ON THE NOTE" As I'm trying to get together as many e-mails as possible to submit to the media who has already interviewed us and will be at our final court hearing this friday! April 24 09 for the "NOTE" Ruling! Thanks! And Good Luck everyone! Any questions or to report the link, dturtledove@***.com http://www.msfraud.org/law/lounge/MERSDestroyed.pdf Debra
Advanced Reviewer

Saxon Mortgage - SAXON VICTIMS!! YOU CAN FIGHT THEM! HERE'S HOW!!!

Hi everyone, I POSTED THIS ONCE ALREADY BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN......ONLY THIS TIME I'VE BROKE IT DOWN INTO TWO SECTIONS TO BE MORE SPECIFIC ACCORDING TO YOUR SITUATION. SECTION #1. IF YOU ARE CURRENT WITH YOUR PAYMENTS, EVEN IF YOUR NOT HAVING ANY TROUBLE WITH YOUR LENDER/SERVICER YOU SHOULD STILL CONSIDER THIS STRATEGY FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION! OPEN A "SPECIAL ACCOUNT" WITH YOUR BANK. DEP0SIT YOUR REGULAR MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS INTO THE SPECIAL ACCT. INSTEAD OF MAILING THEM IN TO THE LENDER/SERV. THIS IS LEGAL TO DO! THEN, FILE A MOTION TO REQUEST DOCUMENTATION FROM YOUR LENDER/SERV. TO PROVE THEY ARE THE CORRECT ENTITY TO BE SENDING PAYMENTS TO. IF THEY PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL "NOTE" TO YOUR MORTGAGE, TAKE THE MONEY OUT AND PAY THEM. IF THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL "NOTE" HIRE AN ATTORNEY AND TAKE THEM TO COURT TO FIND OUT WHO THE CORRECT ENTITY IS THAT SHOULD BE COLLECTING YOUR PAYMENTS. If you need the form to file with the courts, e-mail me and I will send you a few different templates which ever will work for your state. By doing this, your are protecting yourselves from years down the road finding out that you've been paying the wrong bank. PEOPLE! This does happen and it is currently happening to victims who pay one bank for years, only to find that the actual bank who holds the note surfaces and tries to claim your property! This is a huge part of the mortgage crisis that has plagued our Nation! Protect yourselves now rather than end up like the victims this is happening to currently, had they done this "then" they wouldn't be losing their homes! Banks are conflicting with each other and they are suing one another because they got to greedy when selling our mortg. notes to wallstreet investors! Many "assignment deed of trusts" are not legit, many are fake and not even recorded with the County offices! SECTION #2. IF YOU ARE IN DEFAULT ON YOUR MORTGAGE AND ARE FACING FORECLOSURE, YOU STILL HAVE A FEW OPTIONS THAT WILL SAVE YOUR HOME! SINCE I DON'T KNOW EACH OF YOUR SITUATIONS, I CAN ONLY GIVE BASIC INFO HERE, THEN IF YOU NEED MORE SPECIFIC GUIDANCE, E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT STATE YOUR IN, WHO THE ORIGINAL LENDER IS IF IT WAS TRANS. TO SAXON, AND WHEN YOUR SALE DATE IS IF ONE HAS BEEN SET. OTHERWISE, OPTION #1. IF YOU HAVE NOT REQUESTED A LOAN MOD YOU MUST DO SO IMMEDIATELY! IF YOUR DEALING WITH SAXON, CHANCES ARE VERY LIKELY THEY WON'T COOPERATE WITH YOU BUT YOU STILL NEED TO REQUEST THE MOD, RECORD EVERYTHING DOWN, DATE YOU CALLED OR WROTE FOR REQUEST, RESPONSE IF ANY, STILL MAKE A NOTE OF IT IF YOU GOT NO RESPONSE. (I'll tell you the importance to this below) OPTION #2 IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE THRU THE LOAN MOD SONG & DANCE, STILL GOT NO WHERE AND ARE FACING FORECL. YOU WILL DEFINITELY WANT TO CHALLENGE THE "NOTE" AT THIS POINT. (again, I have the forms for this procedure that I can e-mail to you) BUT IT MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE SALE COMMENCES AT THE COURTHOUSE STEPS! IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING FILING BANKRUPTCY, DO NOT FILE A CHAP 7 IF YOU PLAN TO SAVE YOUR HOME! FILE CHAP 13 FIRST AND THEY WILL ASSESS YOUR INCOME AND ABILITY TO PAY YOUR DEBTS MONTHLY AND IF FEASIBLE, YOU WILL BE ON A "CHAPTER 13 PLAN" WHERE THEY CAN GIVE YOU ANYWHERE UP TO 60 MONTHS (5 YRS.) TO MAKE AFFORDABLE PAYMENTS ON THIS PLAN UNDER THE COURTS SUPERVISION AND YOU WILL ALSO BE UNDER COURT PROTECTION MEANING THEY CANNOT FORECLOSE, CREDITORS CAN NOT CALL AND HARRASS YOU ETC. OPTION #3 IF YOU HAVE FILED BANKRUPTCY ALREADY, HAVE YOUR BK ATTORNEY FILE AN AMENDED SCHEDULE LISTING YOUR PROPERTY AS "UN-SECURED" !!!!!!!!! "UN-secured" THE REASON FOR THIS IS TO MAKE THE LENDER/SERV STEP UP TO CLAIM THIS DEBT AS "SECURED" WHERE UPON HAVING TO PROVE IT'S SECURED, THEY WILL HAVE TO PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL MORTGAGE NOTE TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIM! IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE NOTE, THEIR CLAIM IS INVALID AND YOU COULD POSSIBLY PROVE THE DEBT TO BE VOID! PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, I'M NOT TRYING TO GIVE YOU FALSE HOPES WITH ALL OF THIS, THESE OPTIONS WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE RIGHT SITUATION AND MAY NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. HOWEVER, IF YOUR FACING FORECLOSURE, YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE BY TRYING ONE OF THESE STRATEGIES, AND ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, YOU DO HAVE RIGHTS! THERE ARE NEW LAWS THAT ARE FOR YOUR PROTECTION, USE THEM! WHAT I DO KNOW HOWEVER, IS THIS POINT AND TIME, REGARDING THE MORTG. CRISIS, THERE ARE MANY GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES FOR MANY OF YOU TO PREVAIL WHEREAS, HAD IT BEEN BEFORE THIS DISASTER UNFOLDED, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD AS GOOD A CHANCE TO FIGHT THIS AS YOU DO NOW. IN PLAIN WORDS, THE BANKS/LENDERS GOT BUSTED! THEY GOT TOO GREEDY AND 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF NOTES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS WERE CARELESSLY SHUFFLED AROUND, LOST, DESTROYED, SOLD, TRANSFERRED AND SIMPLY FOR WHATEVER REASON DO NOT EXIST! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU INVESTIGATE THE DETAILS OF YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN TO FIND OUT WHO HOLDS THE NOTE AND WHERE IT IS IF THERE IS ONE AT ALL! IF THERE IS NO NOTE, THERE IS NO DEBT!!! THE LAW IS! : IF AN ENTITY IS NOT IN POSSESSION OF THE MORTGAGE NOTE, THEY HAVE NO STANDING TO COLLECT PAYMENT OR ENFORCE FORECLOSURE PROCEDURES. THE INSTITUTION THAT YOU MAKE YOUR MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS TO MUST HOLD THE ORIGINAL NOTE & MORTGAGE TO YOUR LOAN! AGAIN, NO NOTE, NO DEBT!! We have fought our foreclosure for the last 2 1/2 yrs. There was fraud in loan docs, inflated income, enormous fees etc. We escaped foreclosure 5 times now by filing chap 13, chap 7, (just to buy some time) then by the time chap 7 ended, so did the court protection and the last forecl. sale date was March 2 09. 3 days before the sale, our BK Att. filed a restraining order against Saxon, The Judge had Saxon's attorney's on speakerphone there in the courtroom. They attempted to request that the sale go forth that following Monday, the Judge wasn't going for that! He reprimanded Saxon's att. for not offering a loan mod, and many other violations. He ordered Saxon to produce the original note and to appear March 16 09 with the note. THE PHONE WENT DEAD! SAXON'S ATTORNEY'S ACTUALLY HUNG UP ON THE JUDGE! Saxon's att. postponed the March 16 hearing to April 24 09 Now, if they were in such a hurry when speaking to the Judge about the sale, why would they postpone the hearing if they had the note? Okay!! Yesterday, we had an interview with ABC 7 News Michael Finney with "7 on your side" a 2 hour interview! Michael is working with Diane Sawyer of Good Morning America on this mortgage issue but in the meantime, all the info I just gave above, will soon be aired with Michael's story on this. So your getting this ahead of time! REGARDING THE LOAN MOD. MAYBE SOME OF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS, BUT IT IS NOW A LAW THAT SAXON MUST OFFER A LOAN MOD BEFORE FORECLOSURE!! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH! IF YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THE JUDGE GIVE THEM CRAP ABOUT NO LOAN MOD, YOU'D KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! THE JUDGE WAS ACTUALLY READING THE NEW LAWS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOOK! Okay people, my goal here is to try and help as many of you as I can!! If you need me to send these "laws" "forms" or any other info I will be happy to do so! You can also download them from a page that I set up on my site specifically for this reason: copy & paste this link for free links to xllnt gov resources and downloads for legal forms. http://amazingdreamcatchers.com/id207.html Otherwise you can e-mail me @ : dturtledove@***.com (in case the bots block out my e-mail, it's dturtledove @***.com) don't copy and paste the e-mail that is spaced apart, it's spaced so the bots won't block it on this page. Okay friends! I hope this helps you in your fight against white collar crime that is and will continue to affect you unless we do something to stop it! Don't give up the fight, the more you educate yourselves the less they can get away with! GOOD LUCK! Cherokee001

mornin all....file a complaint with ft. worth, tx...BBB asap...to set up a file...contact the media in your town, city etc...ask for the journalist that handles complaints against companies.....i think that media attention asap...may get saxon's attention with all of these complaints...i speak often with cherokee & we are both in motion to take em down.......don't let this fraudulent company intimidate you in any way....get names, id #'s of those you speak to, dates, number of calls, etc..i am trying to get one site set up saxon haters...to get everyone on one site....everyone here can tell their story, however, we are all dealing with the same *** & enough is enough... :zzz

I was told if I sent in one months payment by the end of the month that my home would not go into foreclosure. I was blocked on the web page so I called to make the payment and when I spoke with the person they said as of the 20th I was in foreclosure.

Now I have a sale date this week and I want to keep my home. Everytime I call I get a different person and the first question is always Why are you late and what do you plan to do about it?

If they would stop being so greedy by changing rates and monthly payments maybe none of us would be in a situation like this. It sure would be great if our paychecks would increase every month with out notice.

Saxon Mortgage a rip off. After spending 36 calls and being told paperwork for shortsale was in the process supervisor got on the phone and said NO they would not entertain offer of $300K cash. They are looking at five homes in the same neighborhood going back to bank.

got your e-mail this morn deb, i am thrilled...sux that we are on different sides of the states, but will meet when and if you come to ny...just a train ride for me into manhattan...i just sent out the note to produce, i'll e-mail you personally about that....yes, thelma, we will take down saxon...let's see how far their heads can go up their arses..lol...tty soon, kim :grin

View more comments (3)
Advanced Reviewer

Saxon Mortgage - MORTGAGE VICTIMS, SAXON ISSUES, ALL OTHERS!

If you are looking for answers regarding your mortgage, any possible fraud, problems getting your loan modified, ALL mortgage issues! COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWERS HERE! FREE! www.livinglies.wordpress.com All the info I obtained to get our case heard in court was mostly from this site. Extremely informative! Neil Garfield is a retired attorney who came out of retirement when this mortgage crisis plagued our Nation to create this website to help distressed homeowners. You can leave a post on this site, and many times lawyers will find you and reply. Neil goes all over the country doing seminars to teach attorneys how to defend using the "produce the note" strategy and I can tell you out of all the information I've gathered in the past 2 years of investigating our case, the most useful has come from Neil's site! www.livinglies.wordpress.com CHECK IT OUT! YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! dturtledove @***.com

cherokee..... lol....thanks for all the info you have sent me, YES, people..this woman does know what she is talking about....do not sit back & wait for any help from saxon, as you will get nada.....

Advanced Reviewer

Saxon Mortgage - TINKER, TAMMY B, RIPPED OFF CONSUMER, READ!

Hey everyone, listen up, although pissedconsumer is a GREAT SITE and it's very helpful to many of us, it's just not that userfriendly as we can't seem to be able to contact one another, the bots block out any e-mail address' we put in our posts, the way I put my e-mail address is space it out a little and the bots won't block it, for example..........dturtledove @ aol. com Keep in mind however, you can't copy & paste it like this as some of you have stated that my e-mail doesn't work. so be sure you move all the characters together. Now another important issue here is, we recently challenged Saxon with the "Note" strategy, the Judge gave them until March 16 09 to come up with the original note. Judge had Saxon's attorney's on speaker phone in the courtroom and CAN YOU BELIEVE SAXON'S ATTORNEY'S HUNG UP ON THE JUDGE! Yup! Sounds like they aint GOT da note! But here's the CURRENT LAWS that are full blown in effect and can not be avoided as long as people persue them! LENDERS/SERVICERS MUST OFFER A LOAN MODIFICATION BEFORE FORECLOSUR! END OF DISCUSSION! And they damn well know it because as we were taking Saxon to court, they tried submitting a phoney loan mod saying they offered us a modification and we NEVER heard from them other than the last sale notice they sent which was set for 3 days after the Judge told them to produce the note. Sale date POSTPONED for the 3rd time! Boooyaa! Also, I'M NO EXPERT BUT I'VE BEEN DIGGING UP DIRT ON NEW CENTURY FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND I DO BELIEVE THEY HAVE HAD A BATCH OF NOTES THAT HAD BEEN POSSIBLY DESTROYED??? KNOWUTAMEAN? SO IF YOUR LOAN ORIGINATED WITH N.C. SOMETIME BETWEEN 2006 & 2007 I WOULD DEFINITELY START LOOKING MORE INTO THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE! Saxon has been getting away with MANY illegal foreclosures as they do not have the note, and no note, no standing to foreclose! I have some VERY interesting info for anyone who would like a copy e-mailed to them, it's what got our case noticed regarding the note! dturtledove @***.com I'll be happy to send you all the info that helped us! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Debra

hey bj....are u a saxon CEO????..***..wrong site..this is not a fantasy site...seriously, get a life...

You sound cute can i lick the love juices from your inner thighs???? and i can see you oooohhh face!!!

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Advanced Reviewer

Saxon Mortgage - WE CHALLENGED SAXON WITH "NOTE" STRATEGY, IT WORKS!

After escaping foreclosure 3 times, filing chapt. 13 then 7, the third time as they say, was the charm! For two years I have been investigating possible mortgage fraud involving my elderly in-laws and original lender New Century Mortgage Corp. After much persistence and determination, I was finally able to convince our Bankruptcy attorney to look more in depth regarding the "Note" to see if by chance there even is one that exists. Skipping all the boring details, our BK att. filed a restraining order on Feb, 24 2009 court hearing was the next day, the 3rd foreclosure sale was set for March 2, 2009 only 3 business days away! Here's what happened in court!................................. The Judge, the Honorable Arthur S. Weissbrodt, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, San Jose, Ca. Division, asked our lawyer, Marc Voisenat "have you ever done a case like this?" the lawyer replied, "no your Honor" the Judge said, "neither have I, have a seat counsel, we're going to be here a while" The Judge then proceeded to look thru his law books. He then contacted Saxon Mortgage Company's Attorney's via land line and there in the court room had Saxon's Attorney's on speaker phone. As the Judge read the new mortgage laws to the Attorney's while on speaker phone, Saxon's attorney's requested that the Stay be lifted and the March 2 sale commence, but the Judge wasn't having that! In fact, well, let's just say he really gave it to them good boy! Reprimanding them for not offering a loan modification, questioning why this elderly couple qualified for a $930,000 loan on a fixed income in the first place, and among many other issue's, gave them until the 16th of March to produce the original Note! Can you believe the phone went dead! Saxon's attorney's actually hung up on the Judge! Judge made two attempts to get them back on the phone but there was no answer! I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but I really can't say WHO it will work for so you it can't hurt to try it if your going to lose your home anyway! There are MANY illegal foreclosures going on right now, and if any of you can make this "Note" strategy work to prove the one's foreclosing on your property do not have the right to, hey GOOD FOR YOU! If your in San Jose, Ca. Bay Area and would like to contact our Bankruptcy Attorney, please do, Marc Voisenat Office: 510-272-**** Cell: 510-610-**** Meanwhile, as we await the "Note" day, something else exciting happened! ABC 7 News contacted me and Michael Finney (those of you who watch this channel know who he is) is coming to our home March 25 09 to do a story on the "Note" strategy! Boy, I must have really opened a big can of worms! LOL Also, there have been a few of you who tried to e-mail me but I lost many e-mails when my pc kicked the bucket recently, I apologize and I hope you see this so you will know it was not intentional that I didn't reply. So please e-mail me again if you'd like, I'm on a better machine now! LOL What would we do without our computers hugh? LOL dturtledove @***.com GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! AND DON'T GIVE UP!! Debra

To those who are reading this: Just as a collection agency must prove to you that they have the right to collect the amount they are stating, so to does a mortgage company have to provide LEGAL proof that they in fact have the right to foreclose on your home. If someone is going to sue you for anything..

make sure they have the right to make that claim.

Send the request certified mail and keep a copy. If they don't comply with your request, get a lawyer and countersue them.

Hi. We are faced with a similar circumstance :cry I have read your case before but have not heard the outcome. what was the final results?

Congratulations! Good luck everyone!

View more comments (2)
Advanced Reviewer

Department of Housing Urban Development - Help for Those in Jeopardy of Losing Homes

This may or may not help your situation but I do know that we called them on sunday night and they did answer so it is a 24/7 hotline. Good Luck! A toll-free HelpLine has been set up for distressed homeowners in danger of defaulting on their mortgages. The HelpLine, 888-995-**** (HOPE), will be staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by independent, not-for-profit counselors who have been approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The counselors will work with borrowers to find solutions to their mortgage problems. The HelpLine was developed by the Homeownership Preservation Foundation, NeighborWorks America, and the Housing Policy Council of the Financial Services Roundtable.
Pleasant Hill, California