Muffler man in Steger, Il

The company is located in so. Chicago Heights

Update by user Jul 12, 2012

If there was nothing wrong with the car why would they say they\'d honor my warranty and fix the problem?

Update by user Jul 12, 2012

Forgot to mention when I brought the car in the first time I was told there\'s just some dust on it drive it for awhile but the sqeaking didn\'t stop.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2012
Were supposed to fix my clutch and rear main seal. When I got the car back it made a speaking noise whenever the clutch was not engaged. So I took it back twice and mentioned theres a problem with the throw out bearing they told me I needed a clutch cable. so I told them to get me a price in the meantime I asked about 15 mechanics I ran into what they thought after hearing the car they all said its the throw out bearing one did say it could be a combination of the two but definitely the throw out bearing they must have ordered the clutch kit that doesn't come with it to save money. So I take the car to another shop and they tell me to take the car back immediately there's no cover over the *** hband its swaying in the wind also my oil pan is sitting an inch out of place and there's oil all o er under my car which when the first shop fixed the rear main seal they may have not put the oil pan in right. And I have no cover anymore. I know I had a cover my boyfriend at the time fixed my steering and was under the car he seen the cover and I remember the muffler shop telling me about all the debris that was on it when they took it off. Anyway the original place said bring it back. They would honor my warranty since the car shouldn't have been speaking and I would need the cable and gasket. I was posting all this to my Facebook in case another mechanic had any input. Well after two days of missed work muffler man read my post which I didn't name them and told me they were going to fix the car for $300 but since I posted to just come get the car now they admit no wring doing. That's when I mention there name. So I advise anyone wanting to go there to think twice. There a huge rip off.
ID