Verified Reviewer

eHarmony - Don’t use this website

I have subscribed 6 months ago and Im so not impressed with their matching thing. All wrong even though I have set the setting to fit my criteria. Then I resubscribed for another 6 months due to boringness and regretted 3 hours later. Contacted customer service and they said theres no cancellation policy even though I have requested for cancellation 3 hours later. Even retails industry allows 7 business days change of mind to get refund. Eharmony is obviously super special that one has no option at all even if you have changed your mind. Worst than any relationships in this world. One word to describe this platform is suck. Will never ever recommend anyone to use this. Dont let your desperation or boringness took over your brain. DONT SUBSCRIBE.

Where these dating services go wrong is their attempt to match interests. Anyone who has a long term relationship or marriage knows that it's more important to dislike the same things , not share interests. Your interests are yours for your consumption on your time ; I don't believe in the Siamese Twins joined at the hip type of couples ; they usually don't last.

ID
Cons
  • You cant cancel subscription or payments
Reason of review