USAA - *** service

I received a auto cancellation letter the day after the policy expired and USAA said too bad. I also had a homeowners policy in which i filed a claim which was denied based on faulty workmanship to the roof, the problem is they never sent an adjuster out, they denied the claim based on an unlicensed roofer who even looked at the damage to the interior rooms but never took any room measurements. This showed me that they intended to denied the claim regardless. Being a veteran i thought they would be a better insurance company. In my opinion they could care less about veterans.

First, your auto insurance. We send no less than 2 letters, 2 emails and at LEAST one phone call before we cancel your auto for non payment. Plus we go 60 days+ past due when that happens.

So you knew you weren't paying your bill and you were ignoring us when we contacted you. We cancelled because you hadn't paid in over two months. Stop crying. Pay your bill and we will STILL re-insure you.

Second, I bet a lot more went on than you saw. Ask for copies of documents before crying.

Third, we love the military and Veterans. This doesn't mean you get special treatment. 99% of employees here do their very best to be as helpful as possible at all times.

I went to an attorney and I have filed a law suit for bad faith.

You have two years to reopen a claim. Hire a public adjuster to prepare an estimate an send it to USAA.

They have to send out a licensed independent adjuster to look at the damage. It is the law.

If you need help you can contact me at ErikTheAdjuster@***.com. I have a Texas license and can handle this for you.

View more comments (2)