Commercial #1 Dad

Should never have aired.
0 1

Employees parking in front of the store

Walmart #1241097
At least I can stay on topic.

Walmart - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category

Walmart #1240785
Hey Blackdontcrack did not log in when you created this review so everyone thinks it is for real.

Employees parking in front of the store

Walmart #1240783
As long as they are not parking in handicapped places they are perfectly fine. If not report them to the police not management
2 replies
Why is some kid with a bart simpson logo posting advice to people. Go back to daycare and play on a cartoon site.

False advertising

Target #1240780
I think the false advertising is selling the item out two days before they were supposed to.
2 replies
No false advertising involved here. The NES was released on Friday(11/11) and promptly sold out. They then went on sale in the weekly ad that started on the 13th. OP is just QQing that quantities were limited.

Burned food twice

Papa Johns Pizza #1240777
Yeah this website has security issues, is poorly monitored allows racist posts, cyber bullying, impersonation and does not work half the time. Need better moderation.

Coupons

Kmart #1240775
You cannot sue Kmart because they refused to accept your coupon.

Kmart - Manager Review from Gilbert, Arizona

Kmart #1240772
The main issue is that Kmart wants to save money, so they hire only one person to do the work of two, three, even four people. The manager has no control over this. It comes all the way from cooperate. But for he to take her anger on the manager is inappropriate. After all she would not want someone to get upset at her for something that is not her fault.

Rude employee

Kmart #1240770
I have a feeling that this person is trolling. If not than I agree with all your comments.
comment to review:

Sam's Club denies wife of using food stamp card

Sams Club #1239896
They had a job but were fired because they were "falsely" accused of sexual harassment by five women.
1 1
comment to review:

Refused to give me bowl for salad.

Burger King #1239048
I meant you should have stolen a bowl from Walmart. After all in another review your mother claimed you stole toys at another walmart and it was not your fault.
comment to review:

Refused to give me bowl for salad.

Burger King #1239047
You should have shoplifted the bowl from Walmart, like your mother claimed you did in the other walmart troll review.
First B

Complaint

Dollar General Corporation #1238273
The OP did post that actually. The OP kr1 aka Kevin Richards posted both the review and the part about the stealing, and since kr1 is the op under anonymous the OP posted this. The whole wanting to put dollar store items on layaway is his style.
comment to review:

I found a foreign object in my can of Monster Drink

Monster Energy #1237907
Purchased a can of Monster Drink.And then after drinking the entire can.
I started hearing a rattle coming from the can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there is a prize in every can. I would be very careful about the prize though. My friend once found what he thought was an live, but it had an eyebrow.

Complaint

Dollar General Corporation #1237872
Wanting layaway on items at a dollar store. Saying she is going to sue because she was banned for shoplifting. I am guessing that this person is trolling. We have a few of these troll reviews here including some that I made.
3 0
1 reply
If you look, poster Kr1, who is our good friend here KevinRichards, asked that question (posting #123****) and the followup response where the supposed OP answered they were shoplifting is posting #123****. In other words, Kevin asked the question and then immediately answered himself, pretending to be the OP. You know, typical troll Kevin behaviour where he pretends to be other people and makes libelous claims.
comment to review:

Cashier does not know her job

Walmart #1237312
I was going to say the same thing. But if by any chance this is real how are they to know that your niece is not small for her age and just looks 14? It is not their job to correct your child's bad behavior. While you could not control your niece ditching school it is not the employee's job to go to school. She could have been suspended homeschooled. If they had said something you would have gotten angry at them for not minding their own business for family matters.

Dollar General Corporation - Deal Review from Davenport, Iowa

Dollar General Corporation #1236043
After googling this topic this is what I found. So you may want to do a virus check
I was sent a post to get a $60 gift card for answering some questions and sending it to 15 friends on face book. Well I completed the whole thing 2x, but it never let me finish and find out where I get the coupon or voucher.
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
Chronological
Comments
Lisa Shaw Lisa Shaw It is a scam. It is not Dollar General doing it. They have posted about it. And by doing the "survey", you now have malware on your computer.

Walmart #1235620
I think she just likes having her way and not admitting she is wrong. That is why she gave the cashier attitude and got all angry when the cashier called her a *** and after reading more of her responses I don't even know if that part is true, as someone else said she probably made that up to cause trouble. I don't know if he is acting this way for attention or if she is rude in real life. Either way she sounds like a toerag.

Walmart #1235619
It is not, she was called out on her mistake and instead of trying to admit she was wrong she made the whole silly comment about steeling is the British spelling of stealing. She just does not want to admit she is wrong.
First B

Walmart #1235415
While they do put your items in their own bags, generally they don't put items in reusable bags. It was rude of you to tell he that bagging was not your job. You said basically she called you a *** She did not exactly, and while you provoked her in some way with your sarcastic comment, it was wrong of her to act make that comment Had you not made that comment about "it's not my job" comment. By being rude to her yourself first, you are a hypocrite for calling her rude.

Supreme?? Pizza

Publix #1235154
It is definitely Kevin. He has the same style. Calling people five years old, accusing them of being pervs ect
1 reply
Yep. You can spot tell when it's Kevin the Troll.

Party City - Roll Of Tickets Review from Bellevue, Washington

Party City #1235151
Just buy the roll from Walmart and return that one. It is the same thing.
comment to review:

Bad customer service,refused return for damaged costume

Party City #1235150
But they should not purposely sell her a costume they know is damaged.
Richrd Ckz
It was not on purpose you ***.

Kfc - Chicken Review from Orlando, Florida

KFC #1234123
Do you lack in reading comprenhension Kevin? He or she is not asking for free food. Just the food that was stale to be replaced.
1 1

Don't apply for KMart!

Kmart #1233268
I heard it was Yale

Sheetz - Cashier Review from Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Sheetz #1231307
OMG if you really are underaged like someone else said just get fake ID like the rest of us do.

People living in the frozen department

Walmart #1231132
This is not nonsense, this really happened I was there. That same family got kicked out of Krogers for doing the same thing.(camping out in the freezer section and luring at women while the daughter was enticing men.

People living in the frozen department

Walmart #1231131
The worst part of all of this true complaint is that the took Al's shopping cart and replaced it with one of their own noisy carts. But the Bundy's were kicked out of Krogers for doing the same thing so they tried Walmart.
3 0
comment to review:

Long time because customer was paying in pennies

Walmart #1230351
Oh I forgot that happened right after those three women started paying.

Little Caesars - Pepperoni Pizza Review from Detroit, Michigan

Little Caesars #1230350
What about both the employee and her manager be tied at the stake and burned alive? They did not give her double what she wanted they must be evil and demonic.

Little Caesars - Pepperoni Pizza Review from Detroit, Michigan

Little Caesars #1230349
While she is a troll on this site, this time I have to agree with them. They are basically asking for both their money back and a free meal. I also in this case don't think that they were rude, unless the husband was rude when he did not get what he wanted first.

Walmart #1229457
Check out my latest review.
comment to review:

Complain about the customers not the store.

Walmart #1229456
Good point.

Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review

Dennys Restaurant #1229014
You are right about that, but the waitress could not defend herself. Managers like to push these people around and mistreat them. People in the waitress business are often mistreated. If you saw a bunch of teens bullying a ten year old would you not step up. Even the Holocaust happened because people saw terrible things happen and did not stand up. The waitress feared standing up for herself because she fears she will lose her job if she did. Also OP don't worry, that was not the manager posting.
comment to review:

Complain about the customers not the store.

Walmart #1227840
You should have kicked him in the balls, problem solved.

Mickey Ds Irving Blvd location in Irving TX is ran by RACISTS

McDonalds #1227551
I think she is the same person that posted about Home Depot discriminating against her husband because he was not the home owner and she was not home. Then she made a post about Walmart claiming the loss prevention found her wallet and asked for ID because he is allergic to black. Yeah she may be racist. I have a feeling she is white making fun of black people.
15 0
LaMeeka
No, I don't do Home Depot. They support king racist Trump. They should be shut down. I don't care much for crackas, but why should I? Lets look at the last 200+ years. I hate this country.

Mickey Ds Irving Blvd location in Irving TX is ran by RACISTS

McDonalds #1227550
Relax and look at this person's posting history. They have a habit of making posts to various companies claiming that they got racist treatment. Sometimes they even purposely misspell words or use improper grammar to make blacks look uneducated. I have a feeling that this person is white making fun of blacks.
10 0
LaMeeka
Call me poo-poo racist foo!
comment to review:

Kellogg Company Has Some Of The Rudest Employees In Their Customer Service Call Center Such As Austin Who Enjoys Hanging Up On Customers!

Kelloggs #1226455
That stuff happen all the time unfortunately helpful comments get deleted while rude comments don't That other poster Unfairhiringpractices is a prime example. He or she is allowed to create multiple accounts KevinRichards, Notthe0p, thissitesucks2015, Kevin and Ruth, Tasha. On those accounts they bash others. They call other people retarded, they impersonate others, call others (insert single digit number) years old. Accuse others of being child molesters, make fun of the handicapped, make racist posts, make homophobic posts yet their comments remain while helpful comments get deleted This site is not very professional and I too have had comments deleted while this one user with many accounts is allowed to harass people, bully them ect. If you complain about how poorly the site is ran you get banned. If you post a negative review about the site your account is banned. I have a feeling that this KevinRichards person is one person that works for the site or has friends who are moderators. I also have a feeling that the site admin posts positive reviews about the site pretending to be other users of the site.

Budget Inn - Room Review

Budget Inn #1226075
I agree with some points and disagree with some points. While that hotel has no control over the people that stay and their activities they are responsible to clean the room before giving the key to a guest. But if the OP really saw the conditions were that bad he should have asked for a new room. It is not her fault or the hotel's fault that there are creeps there, but she should have reported the man that harassed her.
Andrea Ahw
Hey beautiful what you up to is not harassment.

Budget Inn - Room Review

Budget Inn #1226073
Why did you not request a different room? Just wondering?
Meliyah Qdw
If one room is like that then all remaining rooms are like that. The owners bought these places and they should have invested the money to rip out and redo all that is wrong. This is the disrespect owners have for the tenants and the greed they display...reminds me of the movie "The Super" with Joe Pesci, lol.

Walmart #1225896
I know who you are talking about. He used to work for Gary's shoes. He claims his wife steals all his money and pressures him for sex.

Walmart #1225894
It is from the TV show Married With Children
Acy Xum
I cannot believe how *** some people are.

Target - Coupon Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota

Target #1225878
You should have asked him to cancel everything and left the store without buying anything. You should have given him the finger or told him verbally to fudge off before leaving.
Arnie Lrr
Nah, why waste the trip there, shopping and checking out just to leave? If you're not doing anything wrong, then let them stare. In fact, next time just stop, and tell the worker (who most likely is a cashier) that you can't work the machine and have them do all the work for you (scan item, scan coupons, bag). Cause this is exactly what I would have done, as I have no patience with ignornant humans. Give it a try!

Walmart - Customer Care Review

Walmart #1225134
You should have told them not to *** with someone who has a gun cleaning kit. If someone has a gun cleaning kit they have a gun. Then you should have came back with the gun and robbed them at gunpoint only paying the advertised price.
1 reply
Wow. You used to be somewhat of a voice of reason, First Born Triplet, but lately I've noticed you've turned into sort a j e r k. It makes me sad that you seem to be following in the footsteps of Kevin Richards and Not The Op.
comment to review:

You idiots fired a single mother of two.

Walmart #1225062
Nope I don't think she is trolling. I think he or she (don't know what gender they go by) is really this idiotic. You can change your location after you post your comment or in settings when you click on your profile. Yeah I have a few troll reviews myself. I don't deny it, but they are not rude. Though there is one review on my name to Target that I had not posted and a few people had similar issues. This site as someone else said earlier is not secure. The administrators deleted the comment complaining about the insecurity of the site. They don't want any complaints about their own website, though this is a complaint site. They also make their own reviews pretending to be members of the site who had issues resolved after posting here. But clearly they are the moderators making positive reviews of their own site. I notice that if you post a negative comment about this site and how it is run your comment is deleted and you are banned. But they allow harassment, bullying and other things by Kevin Richards who is now going by the name unfairhiringpractices and thissitesucks2015, not_the0P, Tasha and many other usernames. People are considering taking legal action against this site.
3 1
2 replies
Kevin had so many usernames at Complaintsboard and kept getting banned and having his IP blocked, he finally gave up on that website.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Cashier Review from Beltsville, Maryland

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen #1220478
What a foolish reply you just made. Accusing the person you quoted of preying on women online. Just like you have a right to defend your case, he or she has a right to do the same. This is not the first time a lady tried to call a man a *** woman beater, ect because he put her in her place. He is just defending his case. Also how do you know the poster is even male? Does not matter if you are a woman and I use the term loosely because of all the people you yourself bullied and harassed here. Last time I checked you were *** about Walmart not hiring you and hiring a girl that had down syndrome "a retard" as you called her. Stop using the excuse I am a woman and you are a *** for talking to a woman like that. If you are going to call other's retards and bully and harass the disabled you are just as much *** as the ones you are bashing and whoever this person is bashing I suggest you click on her username and see her own reviews. In one review she is *** at Walmart for not hiring her and hiring people with disabilities and in another she is claiming her sister who was stealing from the company was unfairly fired because they did not fire a man that came in late.

False Prize Announcement

Publishers Clearing House #1220471
Same thing happened to me sort of, I got an email saying that someone wanted to sell me a bridge in Brooklyn. Never got the bridge. Paid lots of money never got the bridge.
21 0
1 reply
Hello I recieved an email from an elderly woman claiming to be on her death bed and she wanted me to inherit all her money 9$million dollars and open up a charity to help unprevalished children and for me to use the money to help this children in desperate needs of of Dr. Care and education, I asked her how can you trust me if you don't know me and she said she picked me out of a profile and I looked like an honest person so I knew it didn't sound legitimate and I told her the truth about my bad health and not capable of making her dying wish due to my health but then I recieved an email claiming to be from her attorney and that I needed to sign the papers asap bc the woman was very close to death and I replied that I was also terminally ill so finally I stopped receiving those emails and I'm sure it was a scam and had I agreed to it im sure the attorney would have requested attorneys fee to draw up the scam papers

Exchange merchandise

Target #1216352
Good advice, but the person who posted that comment about abusing the daughter was Unfairhiringpractices, who also goes under the username KevinRichards, fistedface, not_the_0P It was not Peterson5 that made the post about beating the daughter.

False Advertising on New Cheddar Cheesy

Steak N Shake #1216063
I just love it when people post immature posts by poking fun of others because they have a different opinion than they do.

False Advertising on New Cheddar Cheesy

Steak N Shake #1216062
If all the food looked the same as they did in ads we would be overweight and die of a heart attack before we turn 40 so be glad this is false advertising. But they should have at least put the min ingredients in, and if they did not you should have sent it back and asked them to remake it or give a discount.
5 0