Junior Reviewer

Walmart - Product you sell caused me to break up with girlfriend

While I was in your store I bought Magnum gold ice cream. It wa real delicious. That was the only thing that I bought. I left the receipt in the car and my girlfriend's car was getting maintained so she borrowed mine. She was about to throw the receipt out when she saw that they sold Magnum gold. She came home and started calling me all sorts of names and started swearing at me. She also started throwing things at me. Books, clothes, knives ect. I asked her that what was up as I don't recall doing anything to anger her. She showed me the receipt and asked what the Magnum gold was. I told her it was ice cream. She said I was cheating on her. She thought I bought Magnum gold condoms. I told her that they also made ice cream with the same name. She said I was *** her. I got angry at her and bought another box of magnum gold ice cream and showed her that it is the name of an ice cream. She apologized but I said no because she should have trusted me in the first place.

When people throw knives at you it is a good thing you broke up with them. Trust me you should be thanking Walmart for this. P.S be glad you don't live in US where even psychos like her are allowed to own guns.

@Otie

Spoken like a Hillary CUNTon supporter.

That's right, shut up Peter Griffin. You are a loony liberal obviously

@The ***servative

I don't have an issue with gun ownership, but when people start shooting up schools, or leaving them where their child can find it and accidentally kill their friend, or sibling that is whom I have an issue with.

@Otie

Joke Why do gun shops have sales in August. Because school starts in September.

@The ***servative

What do you care you are not even from US.

Om!

Next time stick with Haagen-Dazs, it will make your life a whole lot easier.

@Vanity

The best advice ever.

Good for you. Crazy lady and insecure. She's a nut.

View more comments (9)
Junior Reviewer
I was in your express check out. The one with 12 items or less. In front of me was a woman about 50 who was trying to buy 12 items. Yeah they were 12 items and they were expensive items. When the total came up she tried paying in pennies. She had two whole jars of...

Haha lmao

View more comments
Walmart Cashier
Poor customer service
Junior Reviewer
I arrived at your store in Chicago and I encountered the most rudest foulest person I have ever met. His name was Al Bundy and he had smelly feet. That can be overlooked, but not his rude behavior. I was trying on shoes when he told his co worker Griff there was a...

Golden

View more comments
Payless Shoesource Customer Care
Cons
  • Al the pig bundy that is what his neighbour darcy calls him
  • Staff
Poor customer service
Junior Reviewer

Target - Horrible customer service.

I ordered gymnastic shoes for my daughter on 12/5/2015.They advertise 5 day free shipping. Here we are on 12/17/2015 and no product. I called customer service on 12/16/2015 to find out where my order is. It took 30 minutes for them to answer the phone and when I finally got them on the phone they told me they don't know where the order is, can't track it or give any kind of explanation as to where it might be.The advise I received from customer service was, "you need to wait two more days." I sincerely doubt it will show up tomorrow but who knows. Anyways it has a week since I posted this and I am updating this. It is December 23rd and I still have not gotten the gymnastic shoes. My daughter and I agreed that this would be her Christmas gift. Last year my daughter did not like the Christmas gift that I got for her and told me that daddy got her a better Christmas gift for her. We are divorced and it hurt to hear my 12 year old daughter make that comment. I asked her what she wanted this year and she told me gymnastic shoes. Now I just told my daughter that she may not be getting her gymnastic shoes because Target screwed up. She then started yelling at me saying it is all my fault for ordering at the last minute. I told her that she would get them after Christmas, she said that is not good enough and that I ruined Christmas. She was even upset that I did not get her what she wanted for her 13th birthday and said daddy got her a better gift. So because of their screw up my daughter is yelling at me because she won't be getting her Christmas gift until after Christmas and says I should get her something else and make sure it is something she likes or daddy is the better parent. Target is causing tension between me and my 13 year old daughter because they messed up.
Target Shipping Service
Problem with delivery
Junior Reviewer

Pizza Hut - Lazy driver, but not mad because I am lazy too.

I ordered a pizza. The topping was plain pepperoni. They said it would take half an hour to arrive at my house, and I said it was okay, but I was happy that it arrived in 25 minutes. You see here is the problem. The elevators were not working and I live on the third floor. The pizza guy was in such a hurry that he asked me if he could throw the pizza up instead of climbing up the stairs. Unfortunately I missed and the whole pizza came crashing on the grass. He then got them to make another one. Again it was a 30 minute wait, but he came in 29 minutes. I asked him to throw the box up again because I am pretty sure that I could catch it. He came prepared and secured the box with duct tape, yeah it fell a few times but on my fifth try I had the box. The toppings were all over, but hey, who cares it all tastes the same. I then threw my wallet down and he took $30 for the pizzas and threw the wallet back up at me. I did not mind paying for the spoiled pizza since I was the one that missed the box. Anyways he only took $30 and threw the wallet back up with me. I then threw the wallet back down and told him to take a $5 tip. He was okay with this and we left. I never got his name, but he was lazy, but then again I cannot complain because I was too lazy to go up and down the steps.

You're a *** ***. Please don't reproduce.

Now thats FUNNY! Sounds like my kinda people! Im laughing so hard the back of my ears are hurting!

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

@Otie

I constantly get "moderated" and my comments are often deleted, even when I have not used any profanity.

This has probably been my favorite review on this site.

Once again, Zack you made us all laugh.

This Is not exceptable at any level. The driver should have automatically walked up the stairs even If It was 100 floors.

I shore would have(yes It would have been a long walk up but that's His job).

I am a delivery driver and have had to go up 20 floors when the elevator was out and got no tip. It was my job to deliver the pizza to his door.

@Anonymous

Some people do not realize a troll review even when it bites them in the ***. But good point.

However if this was true, and the customer is okay with it than it is acceptable or exceptable, now you got me confused on the proper term.

@Peter

Actually you are right, anonymous is wrong, the proper term is "acceptable". Who cares if it is acceptable or not, the customer got what he wanted, pizza, the pizza guy came prepared, the next time, and everyone is happy. As long as everyone is happy who gives a fudge.

@Anonymous

Hey, the customer wanted this method of delivery so they customer gets what they want. If I as a customer do not feel like answering the door want you to come in through the window you have to oblige.

View more comments (9)
Product
Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of review
good tossing skills, though I missed

Resolved: Walmart - Hiring criminals

Update by user Dec 21, 2014

He was in the store again. Not the same store another store. He also apparently works at Target as well.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2014
Just to let you guys know that I was shopping in your store and I noticed a worker who was not wearing the regular uniforms your employees were. Instead he was wearing a red suit and red hat. He is overweight and has a white beard. Well I would suggest that you do a criminal background check before hiring people because this man has history or breaking into people's houses by climbing down the chimney. He steals things and puts them in a large red bag(he must really love the colour red) and *** on a sleigh. (I would think that with all the houses he breaks into he would steal a car or at least sell the items to buy a car. I notice he is also offering children candy canes. There is something suspicious about an old man offering children candy and we are always taught never to accept candy from strangers. Last year on December 24th he broke into several houses, and all the houses he broke into he came down the chimney. He says his name is Chris Kringle, but I very much doubt this because last year he went by the name Saint Nicholas. The fact that he goes under several alias is even more suspicious. Please run a police background check before hiring people and please check your electronics, if you notice anything missing, IPads, television sets ect most likely he(whatever his real name is) is to be blamed.

I know who you are talking about. He also goes under the name Father Christmas.

His Reindeer left a little "surprise" on my doorstep. It was not pleasant, it was brown, sticky and smelly.

Not to mention his reindeer. Apparently they run people over.

I saw him in Walmart and a bunch of women were setting on his lap. I do not appreciate this behavior. What I saw cannot be unseen. I do agree that we were taught to not accept candy from strangers.

We were also taught to not set on a strangers lap and talk to them.

If he offers you a sleigh ride, do not accept!!! Same with going outside to pet the reindeer.

@Abigail

The reindeer probably have reindeer. But seriously there is another time when kids take candy from strangers, it`s called Halloween.

@Tedi

Lol, i think you meant rabies. But good point about Halloween.

I have been seeing another criminal these last few weeks at Walmart. Except he is a giant rabbit and he is giving kids stuff from a basket.

He was caught breaking into people's homes last night...except he came through *** he dug through the ground instead of the chimney.

BTW I don't think they will ever catch that fairy who has been breaking into people's homes for years and stealing their children's lost teeth and only leaving a measly dime in compensation. What a crook.

@Anonymous

Here it is £1. Which is probably about one dollar in US.

This made my day, thank you.

#919232

I am not immature. I am just calling people out for immature complaints.

People on this site mistake being told no as rudeness. How immature is that.

They cannot spell and use proper grammar that is why I come to the conclusion they are six.

View more comments (27)
Resolved

Bridgewater Chocolate - Waterbridge chocolate letters

Your chocolates are great. During Christmas you have chocolate letters which are used as stocking stuffers. However you do not have the letters X, Y and Z. I think that you should include the whole alphabet when you make these chocolates because my name starts with Z. I guess the letter N can be made to look like a Z but I really think that you should not exclude the letters X Y and Z from your letters because what if the person's name is Zachary like mine, or Yugo, or Xavier. I am sure they like me would also want a chocolate letter that begins with their first name. Thanks

You are referring to Waterbridge Chocolate which is located out of Canada. This company is not affiliated with Bridgewater Chocolate.

View more comments (1)
Markham, Ontario
Junior Reviewer

Bank of Montreal - I was first but person behind me got what he wanted.

I was planning on robbing the bank, unfortunately so was the guy who was came in after I did. I had to search my backpack for my gun. I guess I had a bad day in school, I failed my seventh grade science test. Anyways the guy behind me managed to pull out his gun faster and he got all the money I planned on getting from the robbery. Then we got into an argument because I was first. I complained and they said they would call the manager. He apologized and said sorry there was nothing he could do. However he did give me a pen. I was like WTF, they wronged me and all I get is a *** pen. Shame, and the guy who cut in front of me did not even share.

I agree that bank robber was rude by not sharing when you were first to rob the bank, and they mishandled this, the least they could have done was given you two pens if not three, along with stationary to write on as well as a Frisbee.

This is to the US citizens, lol. Our 12 and 13 year olds are just as tough, I mean law breaking as you can be.

It was a shame that other bank robber did not share any of his heist money with you.

After all you were first and he could have at least given you half of it. Hope you enjoy their pen though.

So you are in the seventh grade, that makes you what, 12, 13? I would actually believe this story if it happened in the United States where we have lack of gun control and even someone your age can get access to a gun, but since you are from Canada I know you are trolling.

@Anonymous

Hey, USA is the only place where if a child of 12 fails up a science test they would rob a bank, so you are right this is a troll. If not trolling and this really happened a complimentary pen is a slap in the face for the bad service this child received.

View more comments (4)
Calgary, Alberta
Junior Reviewer

Walmart - Your brand of strawberry banana pudding.

I really like your brand of strawberry banana pudding, and this is not really a complaint because it was new and you probably did not know how well it will sell, but I think that you should get more in stock please. I wanted to buy more but they were sold out. Then two or three weeks later you brought them back in which made me happy. So thanks for that. The best thing is they only cost a dollar plus thirteen percent tax making it $1.13 . Just some feedback from a ten year old male customer from Alberta Canada.

yup, I'm in love with retail stores and people on this site. yet you get a hard on every time there's a post about Target AND when Jedi makes a new post.

you're a *** piece of *** living in a trailer park, using a 12 year old laptop and stealing your neighbors Wi-Fi to blame Target for you living in a trailer park and using this site as your type of pleasure. get over yourself already, you *** loser.

You could learn a lot about the polite pudding lover from Toronto, ON, Canada. :p

You don't seem to love anything else, but we all know how much you love your "boyfriend" and retail stores.

:grin :grin

You are polite and in love with THEM!! :eek

Anonymous, get a life :roll

everything you say is just pure, meaningless *** not only did Hurricane Katrina make you hate Target, it also made you completely lose whatever mind you had left :grin

my suggestion? leave the children on this site alone and find a new hobby.

Big surprise! :roll

Are you taking up for your little on-screen boyfriend, and afraid someone's trying to squeeze in on your territory? :upset

Don't worry. :cry :cry

:cry

Are you afraid that I'll say something bad about your precious stores? :upset

Don't worry. : :cry :cry

You two can bounce off each other and tell each other how wonderful you are and just how amazingly smart you are on public posts. :roll :roll

No one wants you to go off all psychotic! :eek :eek Calm down.

P.S., please don't go on another cursing rant, flirt with me instead.. (Shhhh, the TEN YEAR OLD POLITE CHILD FROM CANADA may be reading your posts, I'd rather have him give me pleasure). All our love from Jedi and Stu_pid. :) :grin ;) 8) :p :) :) :upset ;) ;) :eek :cry :roll :) :p :eek :upset :upset ;) 8) :p

Also I am not going to tell you what part of Canada I am from, but I can guarantee you I am not from Ontario or Alberta. I have found ways to not post my city and province.

Just a little advice, just be careful with what information you post on this site. I have noticed that anonymous has only replied to those under 13.

They are either an internet troll or worse. But they don't reply to ihatestupidcustomers, or big bruce as often as they reply to you, so while the internet is a good tool just be cautious.

And to anonymous, Canada is a big country and has more than one person living there are you going to assume that I am also firstborntriplet because I am from Canada.

Do you also assume that Big Bruce and all the US resicents are the same person. You are either a troll or a very *** person.

I have been lurking the site for a while was too lazy to reply. However I am not the only one who noticed that anonymous only responds to the younger members of this site.

I doubt she will reply back to you. I am not suggesting anything but that was my observation and I noticed you made the same observation as well. Kind of concerning.

Thank goodness you can't send private messages and emails to people on this site. it may be nothing but it is kind of ***

Jedi, here's what Anonymous really is saying to you.

Hey, cutie.

Since you know everything about everything someone posts to PissedConsumer.com, I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving me your address and letting me come visit you. I'll show you a thing or two and MAKE SURE you hate Target.

What's the stock market going to do tomorrow? Should we buy or sell? well what does that matter anyway? I never leave Pissed Consumer.

P.S., please don't go on another cursing rant, flirt with me instead.. (Shhhh, the TEN YEAR OLD POLITE CHILD FROM CANADA may be reading your posts, I'd rather have him give me pleasure). :) :grin ;) 8) :p :) :) :upset :upset ;) ;) :eek :cry :roll :) :p :eek :upset :upset :upset :upset ;) 8) :p

What does the stock market have to do with pissedconsumer.com. Also I would not give advice to a troll who does not know whether they are a man or woman.

View more comments (19)
Toronto, Ontario

Dr Pepper - Doctor Pepper cherry

For those of you who don't know in Canada they have a new Doctor Pepper. It is cherry flavored Doctor Pepper. I tried this and it tasted to me just like Cherry Coke. So if you think you are trying something new than don't try Doctor Pepper Cherry. But if you like Cherry cola like I do then go ahead and buy it. Just letting you all know that it tastes the same as cherry coke. It taste good, if you like that kind of flavour but don't expect it to be different from Cherry Coke. m

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted.

Toronto, Ontario