CNA Computer - Poor service, bad advice

Repairman came to fix computer. Told me mine was outdated. Fixed current problem, then sold me "reconditioned" upgrade. After calling him back because he spelled my name wrong and every email had the incorrect spelling of my name, his fix brings my name up every time I hit enter and the text following that is in italic type. The "upgrade" does not accept a camera chip, which the owner said is not used by most people anymore. Don't most people want to put photos on computer? It also does not accept the disc for my Rosetta Stone. I spent over $700 on the repair and "upgrade." Go to a major department or electronic store. They will stand by their product or at least advise you on all thew features you will lose on you "upgrade."

Hi

I am the owner of CNA and this repair work was not done by my company. We stand by our work and have for the past 16 years.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience but we would love to fix it for you so we can retain you as a customer.

Thanks

Owner

ID
Media, Pennsylvania
Loss

Anthony DiMaio Contractors - Deck contractor did not live up to contract

Anthony DiMaio signed a contract to build and stain a 12X12 deck In Brookhaven, PA, on July 14, 2011. The deck was built, but now (July 6, 2012), after many attempts, he will not return a phone call and the deck remain unstained. Charming when contacted for the main project , but, invisible now. There can be no excuse for not living up to the terms of a contractual agreement. If you need a deck built, always good to contact someone who is pleased with the results of the work done. A phone call to explain the delay or to make a further appointment would have been all that was necessary.
ID