Applebees makes me vomit. Their music makes my head hurt.

I decided to hang out with my brother at the Applebee's in Florence Kentucky. It was crowded. The music was loud. We got seated in a corner by the server station and bar. I had the displeasure of listening to the staff wine about their jobs and harass each other. I ordered some sort of skillet dinner. I just finished puking it up. It was the worst food I have ever eaten in my entire life. I cant even describe the horrible taste. I tried my brother's shrimp dinner. It tasted like it came out of the freezer and got microwaved. The coleslaw which I thought nobody could screw up was dry. My server Brooke was friendly and was the only person with a smile on her face. She should get out of that place because she deserves better. If anybody I know wants to grab a beer or good food I will definitely recommend O'Charley's. I don't believe in writing bad reviews, simply not repeating my business will do until now. I hope this restaurant goes out of business or gets shut down so nobody has to go through what I just did. Are all those *** decorations on the wall supposed to make this restaurant look fun because they are overbearing on the eyes, have nothing to do with each other, and distract me from my conversation and the television. I wish I could have that 45 minutes of my life back. I am ashamed this is an American company. If we fed our inmates this food in this restaurant, we would no longer have crime because the inmates that wouldn't die from starvation would definitely learn their lesson.

Okay Big Ben, how much did your manager at O'Charley's pay you to post this? Also do you have ADD that you get distracted by the pictures.

Not their fault you have ADD.

I think I may also have... Look a plane.

No i dont play with bouncy balls in the street. I go to bengals games. They are a great team

"Are all those *** decorations on the wall supposed to make this restaurant look fun because they are overbearing on the eyes, have nothing to do with each other, and distract me from my conversation and the television." Are you really that STUP1D that you would get distracted by a wall decoration? Do you chase after big bouncy balls in the street?

View more comments (2)