Verified Reviewer

Onelife Fitness - Cancellation nightmare - stay away!

After one year, I decided to cancel the membership as my son was away at college and no longer using it. I followed the cancellation process by submitting it in writing, and per the 30-day period per the contract. Despite this, I continued to get monthly charges posted to my ccard account. After several emails, calls, and complaints, Onelife/ABC Financial claimed that they never received my cancellation, and said they would post ANOTHER charge per the 30-day clause! Only after forwarding the original cancellation email, they changed their story and claimed to have "finally found it". Despite this, they never reversed the charges, and I had to file disputes with my ccard company to make it right. I wrote a letter to Onelife management, but was ignored. Stay away from this place, unless you want to pay for your membership forever...

I totally agree with hat you said about Onelife Fitness and ABC Financial. They make it impossible to cancel any services with them.

Their employees have to be trained in lying and turning words around or totally by stepping your issue. I have cancelled this gym membership 3 times and paid for my 6 month personal training sessions even when I did not use them and they are still charging me. The manager is a flat out liar and oddly their regional manager doesn’t have a telephone and doesn’t respond to emails!! I have talked to several people our county and hope that our school system will stop supporting the joining of this place to our new teachers.

Also in conversations with random people whenever this gym is brought up I hear the same type issues have taken place. This business is suppose to improve your health and well being not cause unnecesssry stress and bleed you dry!!

ID