Radio Shack prints insufficient instructions

I bought two cleaning products via mail order from Radio Shack. The purpose is to clean the audio cassette player of a ten-year-old boom box I bought elsewhere. It cost over $33.00. My order number is 710661****. Both products had insufficient instructions: Universal Cleaning Solution and Audio Cassette Cleaner. The labels had extensive suggestions if you get the product in your eye or stomach plus a translation into one foreign language. My lack of knowledge: For example, on the Cleaning Solution: if you can't get liquid to flow by gently squeezing the tube, should you remove the orange stopper first? If it won't come out by hand, should you twist it with a pair of pliers? These questions are (in hindsight) ***. The Cassette Cleaner lacks a tape (as found on my old product: Realistic Cleaning Cassette), so should one simply insert the product where a cassette would go, or flip it over? After trying both, how long should one let the machine turn the cassette nontape? Will it stop automatically? At this point, I don't know if I have successfully cleaned my boom box. I hope to see better instructions in the future. Lester Sellinger
New York, New York

FedEx rings my bell, no parcel for me

Even though he has no parcel for me, the delivery man rings my bell. I tell him I am not expecting a parcel. He names my apartment number and says the parcel is addressed to my apartment. I am out of bed and have to get dressed to go look for the delivery man. I do not find him. Down in the Lobby is a parcel addressed to someone else in Apartment 2K. I call customer service to complain. It is difficult to understand the employee, but he assigns a complaint number: 070770****. The resident of Apt. 2K is entitled to a delivery in person at his apartment door. If he is not home, the parcel should at least be left at that door (if no signature is required). Leaving it in the Lobby is not secure---we have no doorman or concierge. Lester Sellinger

Because it HAS been found in every country on earth that men, esliecaply young men under age 25 are responsible for the majority of car crashes, and the deadliest car crashes. Its unequivocal.

You don't have a right to car insurance, ride your bike or take public transport if you don't want to pay.After that age, rates are the same.

Most recently, during the debate over health care, another nasty reality was brought back into the spotlight: Many insurance companies charge women higher premiums and/or impose harsher terms (by rejecting claims or curtailing coverage), esliecaply for those of childbearing age. Examples ranged from 22% to 50% higher, depending on age and state .

Service
Fedex Delivery Service

FedEx - Sneaking into Apt. House

I live in a 60-unit apartment house with no doorman. To sneak past the locked front door, the driver rang my bell (intercom) and I buzzed him in because I am expecting a parcel. I'm a retired person who has to get dressed to receive callers. In this case, I also had to take the elevator to the Lobby floor and look for the driver, whom I never found. I telephoned FedEx to complain, but they said they don't understand my complaint. They mentioned Mr. Dennis and hung up without connecting me with a supervisor. But they said I should "have a nice day."

We dont call that 'sneaking into an apt'. We do that all day.

Its called getting people their package. I know we live in ' paranoid America ' now but ma'am, youve been watching to much '24'

Taking a course in English may be helpful. I had to read this review several times to understand what you were saying.

First of all if you buzzed him in why would you need to go down and meet him. How is that sneaking if if you let him in. Most likely he went to your door and knocked and you were not there because after you let him you went down to meet him, or you took so long coming down he left.

He has other deliveries to you know and the word does not revolve around you. If he had to wait for you all the others would complain their packages arrived late.

View more comments (1)