Verified Reviewer

Lg Electronics - Horrible Product & Customer Service

I Am totally disgusted,i bought this lg Refrigerator on 11/15/15 not even 5 years cost($1538.85)plus i paid $299.99 for the extended warranty Through Pc Richards.On Saturday 8/29 (closed for weekend)Our Refrigerator Broke.We called Pc Richards monday 8/31 and was told the earliest someone could come would be september 9th. We told them no way that to long ,then were told friday 9/4.I Then called pc richards and told them we were not happy,they had a repair man come on wednesday 9/2.We were told it needed a compressor and other parts.Now it is a week later labor day weekend and we had a party for sat 9/5.well we no longer can have that party and we have no idea when the parts will be in and when it will be repaired. We are very unsatisfied with the refrigerator and having to wait this long.We have already spent well over $75 in bags of ice as well as lost Approx $65 in food that was in freezer. We Feel We Should Receive some kind of compensation for this inconvieneince as well as loss of funds. And the worse part is my husband is disabled needs medicine and water from refrigerater/ The Extended warranty was covered by pc richards(was fixed 10 days later on 9./9 )but was told we would have to wait another 24-48 hours to use as the tempeture has to come up/ but lg wouldn't help us at all.. They have horrible customer relations,expensive refrigerator and compressor goes under 5 years. I Have read other reviews who also state the samr. I Would not recommend buying any other products from LG.Total Disgrunted customer,Will post Everywhere. I Am Disabled,And Frustrated By LG!!!!Our Refrigerator

User's recommendation: Don't Buy LG Products,You Can Google And You Will See There Refrigerators Are Junk As Well As Customer Service.

ID
Product
Lg Electronics Refrigerator
Cons
  • Product is junk and customer service was horrible
Loss
Preferred solution
Looking To Be Compensated Fot My Losses incurred due to 11 day's without my Refrigerator.Food And Ice Expenses

Verified Reviewer

MyPillow - MY PILLOWS.COM HORRIBLE AND WILL COST YOU SHIPPING

i am not a happy person,first off i ordered these pillows and they were very uncomfotable.3 members of my family all tried them and agreed. then i find out i have to pay to ship them back WHICH COST ME $10.93.now i will lose $9.95 from the company as they will diduct there shipping cost from your refund.that is a loss of $20.88. AND A STIFF NECK!! DON'T BUY PILLOWS FROM THAT HYPED UP PHONY COMPANY (MY PILLOW.COM) you can go to any store and for about $20 get a much better pillow. HERE IS THE PRICE ON THIS JUNK PILLOW . THERE SHOULD BE A LAW ABOUT SCAMS LIKE THIS COMPANY,(IT TAKES AS LONG AS 30-60 DAYS TO GET YOUR REFUND. Standard/Queen Pillow - White SQ 2028-W 1 $89.95 Standard/Queen Pillow - Green SQ 2028-G 1 $89.95 Subtotal $179.90 Shipping & Handling $9.95 Discount (My Pillow, MY PILLOW) -$52.47 Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $137.38 Tax $0.00 Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $137.38

This sound obsessively overpriced. No pillow is worth nearly $90.

Pure greed.

Then after reading the reviews the pillows are just hype. They are looking for a sucker every minute.

Holy Smokes. With tax and shipping that's almost $100 a pillow.

Especially for something that doesn't work. I can get a stiff neck from a $3 pillow but still have *$$ in my pocket.

My name is Laura Mays I have not received a confirmation number on our order would like to know when we can expect our order email is ridinghoodandwolf.lm@***.com

I just checked them out and nearly bought pillows from them. However I stopped at checkout when I saw the total price.

If they truly were BOGO, than why did they only take $59 off the total rather than $89? What was the extra $30 for? All research shows that they charge like $10 for shipping and handling and they didn't itemize anything showing S&H or taxes. Just tried to charge me nearly $130 for two pillows.

No thank you. I don't support dishonest and shady practices..

Also why does Walmart only charge like $40 per pillow but the website charges so much more?

@Crystal

there was a space for promo code deal4 total price $99.99 fout 2 queen & 2 Travel pillows

Definitely over priced and by excessively high margins. and for what?

broken pieces of foam? Who do you think pays for all those overly excessive, aggravating, whiny, pandering, begging sounding commercials? YOU DO!

Free Pillow my ***! You're paying for it regardless of the con.

@Acecool

Acecool,

I agree. Why in the world would anyone spend that much on a pillow that not only cost that amount, then spend more on S&H, plus horrid (non-returnable) so called return policy.

The *** got sued and had to pay a 1 million $ penalty- LOL- for deceptive advertising. The one where he blatantly lied (and now denied) its medical cures his pillow provided:..."unsubstantiated claims its products can cure snoring, migraines, fibromyalgia, and other health maladies."

Want to save some money instead of buying an unbelievably overpriced 'My Pillow'? Go to Lowes or Home Depot.

Buy a big bag of charcoal briquettes.

Put a pillow case over it and rest your head on it tonight. I guarantee...it will be much more comfortable than that sack of rock hard foam pieces you get from "My Pillow".

Sorry I will not be able to buy your pillows I am on a fixed income and your prices don't fit in my budget I am not rich so will continue to get mine at dollar general can get 2 pillows for $ 6.00

Wow, I knew the pillow was overpriced when they didn't show the price on the tv commercial. Yikes. Thanks forithe heads up, I'll take my business elsewhere.

View more comments (18)