Trendy Top - Buyer BEWARE before you add your credit card info

After I watched a commercial on TV I went to the online Website for "trendy top" and thought the $10 was a fair price for the product they advertised. I knew they had postage and handling fees (was advertised at 7.95 per order) but when I made my product choice sizes for the 4 that was being advertised for the $10 I then added my credit card info. there was no confirmation page to view your purchase or see what you were being charged as most reputable places would have. I simply added my card info and pushed next and it was done! - i recieved an email within 5 minutes of the transaction in which I was being charged for 4 seperate orders at 10$ each and then the postage and handling for them was configured at $63.60. The grand total for the simple product was $103.60. I tried to find the # online and couldn't so I had to wait for the infomercial to come back on later that night and tried calling them but the line is all automated to order and they refer to their customer service line but the line is only monitored m-f. My card was not a credit card but a debit card and I tried to reach the company with every resource I could think of but that money would be gone if I didn't do something. i found them on facebook and posted a concern over their online shopping misleading people into the error like I and many others made in ordering and then the over inflated postage and handling and the lack of a confirmation on their site. the message I posted showed on their FB site for 5 minutes then I went back to the page and it was taken down. HMMMMMM ????? I wasn't about to be charged $103.60 for the product I did not wish to purchase at that price so at the suggestion of the card company I canceled my credit card. UGH ! DO not buy this product ! they are shady in their service and support.
ID