Trendy Deal Store - Scam DON'T BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT RECEIVED YOUR ITEMS. AND YOU CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH NO ONE.

I didn't receive my items from this company. I receive and email stating that my items have been shipped and it will be a year now and am still waiting on my items. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY AND DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. And Facebook need to remove them from their site they are scammer.

I totally agree. Same thing happened to me.

Don’t buy from this scam site. It should be taken off anywhere it is.

Scammers

same thing happened to me. item never received, they gave pay pal a tracking number and said it was sent and received and that is lie. do not buy a single thing from this rip off company.

Yes ryt bro This company give me wrong product & their return option has not working *** u *** company wale madhchod

View more comments (3)
ID
Service
Trendy Deal Store Shipping Service
Pros
  • But as of yet i have never received the item
Cons
  • Paid for items i never received
  • Not getting any satisfactory results
  • I never got it
Reason of review