High Speed Motors - Scammers, Liars, Crooks.

I bought a car from a High Speed Motors in Bellerose NY. This dealership goes by 3 different names. Car Castle, Luxury Autos of Great Neck and High Speed Motors. They ripped me off on the cost of the car, it was advertised at $13,999 and my contract ended up at over $16,600. They told me that since I only put down $2200 that they told Wells Fargo, my finance company, that I put down $3000 so I would get a better rate but the $2200 was never even taken off of the total of the car. They pocketed that money and scammed me on that. I know there isnt much I can do about that but they also conned me into buying an after market warranty claiming that it covered everything and that I could go to an Audi dealership and only have to pay the $100 deductible. The car broke and I brought it to dealership. The Audi dealership contacted warranty company and low and behold, High Speed Motors never sent them payment or contract for warranty so there was no warranty. I have been calling them twice a week at the least for the last 2 months looking for my refund of $2,500.00. They kept telling me that they are waiting for a refund from the warranty company. I called the warranty company, they told me that they were never sent payment they dont know why they would be waiting for a refund from them. I read reviews on these three business names after the fact and I should have done that before I even bothered with them. I cannot believe how many people they have done the exact same thing to. They have been scamming since 2008 at least, that when the latest complaint was that I found. They need to be aired out, the people of the tristate area need to know what they are doing and to stay away from them.

Just found out they forged my signature on a completely different bill of sale to beat paying the sales tax plus the forged my signature on a power of attorney. I am pursuing legal action against these crooks.

I contacted Help Me Howard on FOX 5 and Arnold Diaz, Shame, Shame Shame on WPIX 11. Im waiting to hear back from them.

Until then I will continue letting the public know what these dirtbags are all about.

I am also in contact with the NY Dept of Consumer Affairs and the NY Attorney General. These guys have ripped off way too many people.

Does your area have a news station that "uncovers" scams? Sometimes they can help in "outing" a problem company....

View more comments (2)