Lids Canada - Free Shipping options are false and misleading, poor customer service

We're sorry, chat is currently unavailable. Our Fan Services Chat Team is available 24/7. If chat is unavailable during this timeframe, we're just busy servicing other Fans. Please continue to check back here for our current chat status. I finally contacted Lids Fan Chat service after seeing its shipping options for Free - Ship eligible to my area. I asked what Free - Ship eligible means and I was surprised by the lack of knowledge of the customer service representative. I was told you need to input the correct code for free shipping even though there was no code available at this time. The current sale offers did not have free shipping. I asked if they would have free shipping to store in Canada in the future but got no answer on that. It's misleading to state Free - Ship eligible if there is no such thing. Lids Canada charges $14.99 for shipping to my area. I don't think they ever offer free shipping, even with a discount promo code. (See photos attached)
ID
Product
Lids Canada Website
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution