Coos Bay Toyota - Paying for your raise

I bought a 2007 toyota FJ from these guys. I'm a returning Iraq war vet who was seriously injured in combat. Sticker price on vehicle was 18k. somehow i left the lot oweing them 30K. I have the vehicle for 2 years and have already payed 10k on it at over 500 a month. Love the truck. Hate that i bought it from coos bay toyota. I'll tell you exactly who payed for all that new construction. WE DID! Show me an honest dealership i'll show you some one who just hasn't been caught yet. Screwed from the begining with these guys.

Asking questions is fine. Insulting me at the same time isn't.

But to answer your questions anyways my credit is good. Not excellent but good. I pay all my bills and have never defered or missed a payment on anything. I even had a trade value of $4000 from another vehicle.

My interest rate was 6% but somehow jumped to 22% when it was all said and done. Next time don't insult someone before you have your questions answered.

I have bought a car there a few times, always treated fair and honest. My question to you is what does your credit look like.

Do you pay all your bills? If not your interest rate could be as high as 29% easily bringing your $20k car up to $30k out of pocket. If you were smart you would have paid attention to what you were signing and if you weren't okay with it why did you sign?

...but you probably still don't know what interest rate even means. :grin

@CBGIRL27

As a young veteran with disablities trying to start a new life in a new place your another example of how Oregon IS NOT a vet friendly place to live. Asking questions is fine.

Insulting me at the same time isn't. But to answer your questions anyways my credit is good. Not excellent but good. I pay all my bills and have never defered or missed a payment on anything.

I even had a trade value of $4000 from another vehicle. I paid close attention to what i signed but noticed there was a page cut shorter than the rest in my finance papers that i missed.

View more comments (2)
ID
Coos Bay, Oregon

AVUE Hiring is a scam.

I have applied to several jobs using AVUE. This system is completey automated and lacking in any real people to talk to. Even their "Avue Chat" is automated programed with set responses to spacific key phrases. You could be the most quailfied person in the world for a certain job and not be considered simply because an automated service decides you are not qualified for one reason or another. One such reason would be because you dind't use certain key words in your statements or 5 page long KSA. Even if you answered a KSA making you look like God if you didn't use certain programed words that you are scored on than you don't get considered. This is BS. On the other hand you could type a bunch of jebirish but as long as you include the key words you'll get scored and considered. What ever happened to submitting a resume? Interviews? Face to face meeting with potential hires?? This whole system has become a zombie line of comeplete and utter lifelessness. I'll tell you why the hireing market is dead. because people don't know how to APPLY or employers don't know how to INTERVIEW. I applied for a job2 months ago. i followed up with the employer several times to express my intrest and willingness to move for work. Avue is supposed to update you on the status of a job. I was out of work for a week due to a surgery that i had. upon returning to work i followed up with the job i applied for. I was informed that the interviews had already been conducted and a selection was made. WTF? i never revieved any information from Avue informing me of such. I contacted AVUE, they stated it was an HR issue. I contacted HR, they stated it was an AVUE issue. I contacted the hireing authority and they told me i wasn't even on the list for consideration. HR and Avue assure me i was. A day later i get an email from Avue stating, "Your application for the subject position has been evaluated. You were found to be eligible for the position and your name was referred to the selecting official for consideration. The selecting official or someone from the Human Resources Office will contact you if necessary to arrange an interview or to obtain additional information.If you need assistance concerning a particular vacancy, please refer to the vacancy announcement and contact the person named there. If you need technical assistance please log in and consult the Avue Dojo using our chat feature.Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. This email is for informational purposes only,please do not reply to this email." What?? how is that when i was just told by the hiring official that i wasn't even on the list for consideration??? 2 days later i receive another email " This is to notify you that our consideration of all applicants is completed and you were not selected for this position. You may access https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/usfs/applicant.html or http://www.avuecentral.com to find other positions which fit your employment plans or which may be of interest to you. We appreciate your interest in working for the USDA Forest Service. If you need assistance concerning a particular vacancy, please refer to the vacancy announcement and contact the person named there. If you need technical assistance (forgot your password, for example) contact the Avue Help Desk at joeavue@***.com. Thank you. So, long story short these people failed at their own job and now they are covering their *** with these Bul$%t emails.

the US Forest Service has decided that it will no longer use Avue due to complications and errors with the company. Thank you!

ID