comment to review:

One dollar fee for using a credit card

Carls Jr Restaurant #804605
It is against the law for a business to charge any extra fees to use a debit card. If they are doing this they either don't understand the law or are hoping that most consumers don't understand it either.
#811988
It is not against the law. Retail companies have agreements with the credit card/debit card processing companies. Generally the processing companies make money by the number of transactions. So if as a restaurant I have to pay $1 to process every debit/credit transaction I may suck it up depending on the order, but if I sold a biscuit for $2 I am certainly going to pass that transaction fee onto you. That is why many mom and pop stores have a sign that says no credit/debit for purchases under $10, the fee wipes out any profit on those purchases.
"Retailers have long grumbled about the 1 percent to 5 percent out of every credit card purchase they have to pay banks to process the transaction, also known as "swipe fees." But soon they may have a powerful new weapon to encourage customers to pay with lower-cost methods such as debit cards or cash: a credit card surcharge."
"Unfortunately for consumers, the 'greater transparency' means a fee, noted on the receipt, up to a 'maximum surcharge cap' that will be negotiated regularly between the merchants and the processing networks."
comment to review:

Lost AND Confused, on what just happened!

Carls Jr Restaurant #793381
I sincerly hope that karma screws you in the a ss hole. Very soon and very hard. You horrible excuse of a human being. Love, me :roll :roll :roll :roll
comment to review:

Received candle order and one candle was broken in million pieces

Bath And Body Works #790391
How old are you? All you had to do was call Bath and Body Works and they would have shipped you a replacement candle. I mean is that really too hard to figure out? Geez. :roll :roll
5 1
1 reply
I totally agree. Why would you not contact Customer Service. I can understand the post if you contacted them and they told you "Sorry, nothing we can do" but to create a complaint because the candle broke in shipment.
Obviously, you don't shop at BBW. Their customer service is the best and they are always doing things to make things "right".
Child, please!!!!!

Charged my Card - Shipping Date in Question

Indoo #790151
Ok, now I just think you're kind of an i diot. NO company is going to ship you something BEFORE THEY'VE RECEIVED PAYMENT!! I mean seriously? You must rarely order online. You have always been able to track your USPS shipments? You're lucky because not all USPS shipments generate a tracking number that you can track. Maybe the company really does suck, but my point is that nothing in your original post indicates any reason for any alarm.
I agree - total spazz

Charged my Card - Shipping Date in Question

Indoo #790037
"I've also flagged the card, lowered my credit limit and will close it once the dispute is resolved." HUH? Why on earth was that necessary? I work for an internet company, we charge the credit card when the order is being processed in our warehouse for shipping, sometimes that means the card is processed and the order actually leaves our facility the next day. What is so suspicious about that? If your order shipped regular mail on the 20th then it has been 6 business days since then. That seems excessive to you? I deal with USPS shipping every day, trust me it's not. Now I have no experience with this particular seller, but at this point I don't see what you're so upset about.

Harassing phone calls

Fingerhut #788638
Strange, I've been using Fingerhut for years and have NEVER received a single phone call from them regarding payments.

Horrible Appliance Customer, Delivery, and Installation Service

Best Buy #788637
I think you learned what many already know, Best Buy is interested in getting your money. After that I don't think they give a rat's a ss about their customers.

Theft

Kroger #788636
I have Wells Fargo and my checking account is free with at least $500 in direct deposits each month. You should really check out your bank options, those prepaid cards exist to get fees from you in my opinion

Honda Odyssey engine fire

Honda Financial Services #788630
I don't know how it works in Canada, but here in the States the best way to get a company to pay attention is to embarrass them with media coverage. Unfortunately that is sometimes the only way to get a company to do the right thing, good luck.
comment to review:

They have invaded my computer and I don't know why!

Clean Water Action #785637
If you Googled them you would see that they are not "up to no good", quite the opposite actually. It is also sometimes bundled with 3rd party software and CAN be removed. You should be able to remove it by Googling instructions specific to your browser.
1 reply
I've done the googling...nothing works. I cannot even find where they invaded one of my program files. This should be illegal. I cannot go bug someone's phone or home...its illegal, yet they can come into my computer and put something in there I did not ask for and do not want? I don't know what We-Care.Com is up to but they look like thugs to me!
comment to review:

They did not deliver in 2 business days as promised.

Signals #784992
WRONG!! You sound just like the customers that call my company and order on a Friday! Our company has a cutoff time in the afternoon and if you call past that no orders will be shipped till Monday. Monday to Tues is ONE BUSINESS DAY, Tues to Wed is THE SECOND BUSINESS DAY. I have no idea why this is so hard for people to understand.

Lost $100 on Christmas Day

Steakhouse Steaks #784471
Exactly. Not in a million years would I buy steaks from some random person knocking at the door! LOL

Broken cookies

Oreo #784470
This isn't brain surgery for goodness sakes. Go to the website and email customer service. I do it on a regular basis for any product I buy that isn't satisfactory for some reason and I ALWAYS get results, usually coupons for free items.
comment to review:

Cancelled in May; charges continued.

Netflix #784469
Thanks for the advice but since I actually read what I'm agreeing to and pay attention to the services I'm receiving/cancelling and of course pay attention to my credit card/debit card charges, I will continue to use my Netflix membership and appreciate it for what it is. A ridiculously inexpensive option for unlimited streaming every month.

Lost Shades, Oakley Doesn't Care

Oakley #784468
Wow. Just wow. The company should bend over backwards for you because YOU LOST your glasses?!?! Best bunch of complete and utter horse s hit I've read today on Pissed Consumer. Thanks for the LOL I kinda want to buy something from Oakley now just because of you.

ILLEGAL CONTRACT FOR ANNUAL PASSPORT

Disneyland #784466
What's truly bizarre is that you apparently were too sick to even get out of the car, claim you can't handle the long lines, overcrowding, or walking, and yet purchased an ANNUAL PASS. Why on earth would you do such a thing? Also, it clearly states on the page you buy the pass that they are nonrefundable, so how do you figure that Disney is unethical?
4 0

"DISEASE IS SPREADING"

Discover Bank #784042
Thanks for the giggle. You're upset because your bill was late and your card was declined? Welcome to real life. Something I'm not sure you're familiar with from reading your complaint, FYI, you sound like a lunatic. Your welcome.
comment to review:

Used service for $2.95, was billed $34.95 a month without knowing it.

My Perfect Resume #784037
So you signed up for something without reading the terms of service and this is their fault? Sorry, no one to blame but yourself.
1 5
2 replies
It's still a *** scam *** !

Black/White commercial

General Mills #783756
Oh I forgot, STEP ON CAUCASIANS?!?! Are you off your meds? Sorry, I forgot how hard it is to be white. I mean really? :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Black/White commercial

General Mills #783755
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to live in this country. What the F Uck is wrong with people?

Overcharged and Double Talked

Amazon #783507
Ridiculous complaint. You clearly don't understand how pending authorizations work. You really think Amazon was somehow trying to charge you twice, hoping you wouldn't notice? Paranoid much?
0 5
3 replies
Rude ***.

Luggage Tampering at JetBlue Orlando International Airport

JetBlue Airways #783505
Great post. I hope you posted on their Facebook page as well.
comment to review:

After enrolling for coverage and paying premium through Healthcare.gov for myself & child, My child wasn't covered.

Healthcare Gov #776879
Well I DID vote for him and I'm happy I did. Yes, the program is not perfect, but I now actually have affordable health insurance for the first time in years. In my opinion any program that works toward giving everyone the opportunity for affordable health care is better than nothing. You advise her to just go to an emergency room for treatment and pay out of pocket? Are you crazy? Clearly you haven't been to an emergency room lately. The cost of that kind of care is outrageous.

NC Secretary of State Corruption

NC Secretary of State #775502
I'd like to sympathize but your complaint is so vague that I am unable to. Unfortunately I have a sneaking suspicion that you were quite resentful about having to work for women and blacks. Because isn't the behavior more important to specify than race and gender?
#1621916
Precisely. Name and stick to facts of actions and behavior, not appearance or gender. It only hurts your case
comment to review:

Ugh, decent vibe while it worked, awful customer service when it didn't.

Lelo #774172
This is why you should try to buy your sex toys from Adameve.com. There is no other adult company I'm aware of that has more customer friendly policies. Anything can be returned for exchange/refund within 90 days and even after that time period they will replace a defective item with the same item.

JetBlue Airways #770794
No, not the wine, just the frustration of reading comments and complaints from complete i diots and moronic children.
sessa,

I was checking your profile and you have 500+ comments and you criticize or make negative comments in all of them. If it bothers you of people complaining then, don't get in the website and stay out of people's life. People always are going to complain about anything and that includes me. I was trying to make a point and is not about how bad an Airline could be is the fact that, they knew that they were going to cancel the flight but they kept the passengers waiting until 1:00am of the next day and maybe for you, there is nothing wrong about that but for other people it is and that is why people complain plus there is the freedom of speech and if you don't like it then stay away from this site because I did not ask for your opinion in first place and you are the *** not me. If you are so frustrated with people maybe you need a man in your life.

JetBlue Airways #770793
And you're on here to do what exactly? :roll :roll

Ripped off

Target #770790
The number of people who don't seem to understand that online prices are often cheaper is mind-boggling to me. And thanks Mike Brady for pointing out that it even says ONLINE PRICE! So congrats, you have taken the time to post a completely meaningless complaint. :roll :roll
1 reply
What is worse is not only does this child not know that prices online are cheaper. He/she also thinks that this is being dishonest.

Fried chicken

Kroger #770785
You're better than me, I stopped reading half-way thru. Maybe next time she's waiting for chicken she could get some kind of app that would help her with things like punctuation and grammar, because this was just painful to read. :roll :roll
1 reply
Honestly that child that wrote the Walmart review (younger than 12) wrote a better review than her. Yeah the spelling and grammar was not perfect but despite that it made sense. This review does not. New Jersey, anonymous, I don't know what this person is trying to say. Because where I live we speak English. This review certainly is not written in English. Or proper English where people can understand.

JetBlue Airways #769015
You just don't get it.

At least 1,500 U.S. flights were canceled Friday as a winter storm swept over the Northeast, dropping nearly 2 feet of snow just north of Boston and shut down major highways in New York and Pennsylvania.

The airports most affected by the storm as of Friday morning were New Jersey's Newark Liberty International, La Guardia Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Philadelphia International Airport and Boston's Logan International Airport.

There were nearly 1,533 cancellations and 431 delays nationwide reported Friday morning, according to FlightAware.com. The Federal Aviation Administration said early Friday that JFK closed at 6:12 a.m. EST due to the storm. It was expected to reopen at 8:30 a.m.

You continue to put blinders on and insist that somehow Jet Blue is to blame for weather issues affecting ALL airlines. Airlines will delay a flight in the hopes that they will still be able to fly, frustrating yes, but to act as if Jet Blue is just incompetent because of it is ridiculous!! No brains? That's funny coming from you since you are apparently incapble of using Google. :roll :roll
Fransisca Upg
And by the way, I do know how to use Google and at least I am not a coward hiding my face with a cartoon face and with a fake handler like "sessa", at least I have the courage to show who I am. This is a free country and we all have the right to speak out....right? :grin

Overdraft fees

PNC Bank #768999
Well thanks so much for that well written and informative post. It is most helpful. :roll :roll

Opinion

Netflix #768988
Hate Netflix? There's a simple solution for you, cancel it. But you won't. I suspect neither will most of the other babies on here whining about the selection because the truth is that $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming is an awesome deal.

JetBlue Airways #768969
Geez. Let's try this again. Hundreds of cancelled flights equals PILOTS AND PERSONNEL NOT BEING AVAILABLE WHERE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this so freaking hard for you to comprehend? :x :x
Fransisca Upg
The bottom line here is that, if Jet Blue knows that, they're going to cancel the flight for whatever reasons; why keep the passengers waiting and waiting the whole night? Why people have to defend bad companies?
comment to review:

United Airlines Gate Agent SUZIE Q. says" United Airlines no long complies with ANY part of rule 240

United Airlines #768965
LOL Perhaps it would also be helpful for the poster to you know, actually tell us what the h ell they're talking about! Another day, another completely useless post. :roll :roll

JetBlue Airways #768957
Are YOU an i diot who can't figure out the connection between hundreds of flights all over the country being cancelled and personnel not being available? Apparently you are. :roll :roll
Fransisca Upg
My Daughter kept me informed and that is what the Jet Blue personnel told the passengers last night and you're the *** because you don't know the facts and I guess you're like the other *** who like to defend bad companies :(

Food poisoning

Dennys Restaurant #768952
No problem. We will look into that and get you a report right away. We are miracle workers here at PissedConsumer.
comment to review:

Line, "next cashier #" my children, cust. ser. not fam. friendly, wet n dry (WhY?)phone ringing, pizza prob.

Costco #768946
Wow. You say you are not "remedial" and then write this meandering, childish post. It's not helping your case. And no, you can't send your UNDERAGE children to use your Costco card. This should fall under the category of common sense to most people. :roll :roll

Stolen credit card

Ruby Tuesday #768598
Ok, overreact much? Sounds like you had a *** experience and a *** waitress, but OMG she was stealing my card!!!! is a bit much. Ditzy waitress equals credit card not being returned, accusing her of stealing is unfair in my opinion.

Signed YOU up for a SEARS credit card

Sears #768590
I don't think it's fair to just assume she was fired. It is possible that she just feels bad for the role she played in this, it's not hard to find alot of complaints from people who ended up with Sears credit cards/Mastercards that they were not even aware they had signed up for.

Racist towards Asians

Holland America Line #768238
Sorry, there is no way in H ell that I believe what you're selling. Sounds like complete and utter nonsense.
1 reply
So what if you don't believe me, it doesn't effect you
comment to review:

A Reveiw, compliments, concerns, perferences, and complaint if not directed to classes where i may conform to the new standard of serious hurtful conduct

Hoag #768235
Did I just read a complaint that references sex with an incubus? No sweetie, clearly you are not mental or crazy in any way....
comment to review:

Stuck with a non-functioning vacuum and a fraudulent warranty!!!

Walmart #767109
Well you certainly don't sound like a grown woman. You sound like an ignorant, hysterical, child. Again, if you had the ability to actually fully explain the situation you might garner some empathy, but at this rate, I can only laugh at your situation. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh and by the way, DIRT DEVILS SUCK! Your welcome. :p :p
1 reply
You're an ***. Learn to spell.
comment to review:

Stuck with a non-functioning vacuum and a fraudulent warranty!!!

Walmart #766968
Yeah, I'm confused as well. Why are you not contacting the manufacturer? And you say you read what was given to you but I'm guessing any Walmart "warranty" you purchased DID specify that it would only cover parts, and I think you'd have a hard time convincing us other wise.
comment to review:

I was charged & then bullied

Netflix #766964
It's hard to tell if I should empathize since I have no idea what you're talking about! What was the actual problem? What were you trying to get resolved? Why do they keep having to credit you money? You can't just type a childish post and expect everyone to feel bad for you.
1 reply
Seriously! One of the most empty complaints of all time. No way to tell what the heck even happened. This story isn't even one-sided. It's a no sided non-story. I have to side with Netflix on this one!

Rude, deplorable treatment by AirTran CSA's

AirTran Airways #766963
You are an I diot with a capital I. Did you even read the complaint or was it just too difficult for you to comprehend? Air Tran was clearly making up their own rules and trying to pass them off as some kind of legal requirement. Clearly the mother did everything in her power to comply and in my opinion was treated poorly. How exactly is what they did "protecting your daughter?" I'm guessing you would have difficulty with that one. :roll :roll
comment to review:

Denied a copy of a receipt when I returned items

Walgreens #765390
It's hysterical to me that YOU would tell someone to grow up given the petty and childish nature of most of your posts. Obviously YOU have no idea who she was buying wine for and it's not relevant in any way to the complaint.
1 reply
its the LAW to card everyone in those situations
comment to review:

Daniel f is very very rude

Prestige Financial #764625
So you come here and post a ridiculous complaint that makes you sound like a complete i diot and you expect what exactly? Sympathy? Here's some advice: English, learn it. Your Welcome. :roll :roll

So much for Christmas surprise

UPS #764617
Call Amazon. They will refund any extra shipping you paid, plus they need to know how their packages are being handled. BTW, UPS made a corporate decision this year to NOT hire extra seasonal help. Good call UPS. :roll :roll

Avoid UPS and Amazon

UPS #762189
How exactly is Amazon at fault here? It seems to me that the issue rests with UPS not Amazon. I have had Amazon Prime for years and have NEVER not had a pkg in the scheduled time frame, in fact I have had the pkg delivered in ONE day on several occasions. I also have NEVER had difficulty getting Amazon on the phone for customer service. My last refund experience? Wanted to return a dvd, went online to facilitate return/shipping label, received message during process that the return was "on them" there was no need to return item and refund had been processed. So thanks for the advice, but I will continue to use Amazon partially based on the customer service I've received over the years.

Avoid UPS and Amazon

UPS #762186
UPS Ground is 1-5 business days based on location, so technically there very well could be a pkg delivered in two days via this method.