Chihuahua Tire Shop - Worst place ever

If i would have a negative 5 star i would click that, i literally just came back from there today from getting my windows tinted. The guy left my ignition on the whole 3hrs of the tint, then i look in my car and the jack *** is charging his phone on my charger???. Then when my car didn t start, he proceeded to tell me its my car, that my car battery is messed up. I tried to tell him a million times that my car has a Aux mode, but he refused to listen to me and how i know my car. Then to top it off they kept trying to rip me off on the prices s of my tint. Every time i saw them, they kept going up on price. To be honest i rather have drove out to California and got a better tint job for 99 bucks. Then when i got home my tint started to peal and i had some bubbles. After its all done, i look in my back seat the guy tracked dirt all over my rug and my bottom of my door when you step in. Then top it all off they left my car dirty with the solution, then left window film tint all over my car in various places. Seriously wouldn t recommend them to my worst enemy.
ID