Shapermint - BEWARE!!BEWARE!!

DO NOT buy anything from this company! First, I was charged twice for a product and received only one. After numerous texts back and forth, with no results, I went to my bank and filed a claim to deny payment. While checking to see how much they owed me, I noticed the first money was back in my account. Yay. Today, I am trying to return the one item I did receive and I can't get through to the correct number. I keep getting order not found! How can my order not be found? They sent me an item and took money out of my account twice! Someone NEEDS to get in touch with me as soon as possible! I know they are waiting until the return date expires so they won't have to give me my refund! Customer service with this company is the WORST I have ever dealt with in my 66 years! PLEASE, read all the reviews because they print the good ones. Digging deeper into the reviews, I found many other people feeling the same way! I'm going to get in touch with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU to report this company is an SCAM!!! Betcha you don't read this review in any of their ads! Oh, I think you have to be a member of the "p____d off customers" group. Try it if you're not happy with this company. Good luck to everyone else who tries to get in touch with this company!
#1792093

Hey there, Geneive. We're really sorry to hear what happened.

We're just swamped with messages at the moment. Please send us a DM via FB messenger with your order details, and we'll make sure that someone from our Customer Care team will be with you and help you resolve your concern.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Shapermint - BEWARE!!BEWARE!!

DO NOT buy from this company!!! First, I was charged twice and received only one item!! After numerous text messages back and forth, I still haven't resolved this problem. Second, I am trying to return the one item that I did receive, it didn't fit. Again, doing what I was prompted to do, there is NO order to be found!! And, no phone number. I am going to call the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU to let them know this company is a SCAM!!!! Wonder if this review will be shown??
#1792094

Hey there, Geneive. We're really sorry to hear what happened.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

ID