Lake pleasant Arizona office max

I called customer service on an employee I had a run in with at office max yesterday. My husband, my children and I went into office Max for school supplies this woman that works their starts slamming things around and giving a huge attitude)MY husband gets a call in regards to my complaint so we go into have a talk with the manager named Chris at the lake pleasant office max here in Arizona about an employee named Adrian he was trying to talk to me about an issue we had as we were checking out she threw a huge fit slamming things around well she went out of her way to run into me as my children and I were leaving the store I have never dealt with such an irate employee before I can't believe the lengths this employee has gone to make my family and I feel unwelcome in your store

Lets get the story straight for all that read this. You were in line with your screaming children during our back to school season.

You and your husband were arguing loudly about letting your children eating rice crispy treats before dinner at the register. Other customers in line were embarrassed for you (I actually had to appogize for your behaivor to the couple behind you.) You INSISTED that you had a coupon that was 10 off 50 at your office that was "too far away" to go and get it. We can not honor a coupon without it being validated through the register and counted at the end of the night. POLITLY I explained the situation.

You then demanded I honor the coupon which as the manager, I did to appease you. You then had your husband pull up baby.com website to price match ink. We are told to only honor price matching for brick and motor building. In order to delight YOU and your husband that were arguing, embarrassing me and other shoppers, I also honored the ink price (from $40 to $20).

I went ABOVE and beyond to satisfy you. Secondly, you CALIM that I threw items in the bags. Well I'm sorry but we do have cameras directly over the registers. Other management and myself reviewed them and not once was it observed that I was throwing anything, basically you were shown on camera behaving erratically.

Your attempt to "get me in trouble" failed. YOU need to have some personal accountability and realize that you got EVERYTHING you wanted INCLUDING a gift card (later in the week) just for *** about what you think was "unfair" treatment. You're a joke. Get a grip.

Lastly, you recently complained to OMX corporate that several stores wouldn't give your cheer leading squad donations. OfficeMax does thousands of dollars in donations to SCHOOLS, to help teachers in need. Your claims wee totally false, accusing the Store manager of not responding to your donation request. No one received any request from you, as it must be writing....

You can't simply come in and request free stuff.

All in all you complained and got $80 for FREE, and then had the balls to continue to try to get more free stuff. You're the reason retail employees hate their jobs, have some tact and make sure you tell the FULL story next time you slander a person who did nothing but try to help you.

@The REAL STORY about Melissa K

GFY. The first word is "go".

The last word is "yourself". The middle word... well.. "MAYBE" you have a grade school diploma to figure it out.

It's a lovely word.

It can be a noun, a verb, why even an adverb. So GLAD you guys are closing and will be out of a job.

@Anonymous

why would you want anyone to be out of a job that is so wrong to want that on anyone…that a place is closing down…as for the customer shame on you for NOT telling the truth I do understand that everyone wants free stuff but we can't always get free stuff all the time once in a while is good but for you to flat out and make up a story about an employee is wrong when they have a video to check what Really Happened out I feel sorry for your kids to have to be with a momma that lies to get free stuff and to demand something that isnt in your hands the coupon they shouldn't of honored did they want you to bring it back at a later date as I bet you really didnt have the coupon anyhow/// you did receive too many discounts in one visit… for school supplies your husband was imbarassed too I would of been also I like a good deal but would not go as far as you did I guess your name is Melissa K you NEED an adittude adjustment I dont normally comment on this kind of thing but this is so far fetched… Have no idea why Office Max gave you all your deals they were suckered but a lady that was out of her mind demanding all the discounts that you asked for…I woiuldnt be able to go back into that store anymore

@Anonymous

So. You're claiming and thinking that these people are employees and managers?

You're stupid. Stupid is a stupid does.

You're getting called out and confronted for the way you're acting! Grow up and grow an pair.

Regulators......Mount up

This. This makes no sense at all. Learn English grammar, then complain about others.

View more comments (5)

Prime Inc - Prime jobs

Update by user Jul 19, 2012

I was called back by the trucking company and assured things would be takin care of

Update by user Jul 19, 2012

Prime inc 2740 n Mayfair Springfield Montana 65803

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2012
My children and i were driving onto an on ramp today when one of their drivers speeds up and almost kills us by pushing us towards the barrier so I slow down and get over into another lane the *** driver comes over into my lane to try and hit me again!!!!! Truck number 110876 license plate number 17a141 I had my two babies in my truck and this *** could have killed us all. Someone like this should not be driving an 18 wheeler this guy is going to kill someone! And on top of that I have witnesses! This guys a loser
#692045

I always yell bs when someone says an 18 wheeler sped up on me..they don't maneuver like that. I can be empty and put it on the floor and you could easily accelerate past me in a minivan.

Put your foot on the gas and get up to speed. Amazes me how many people think everyone is supposed to move over when they are merging in. It is your responsibility to get up to speed and find an opening not the person already on the highway.

He has the right of way not you. If he didn't get over for you my guess is he had a car next to him.

Junior Reviewer

TREND HOMES ONLY IF YOU WANT YOUR KIDS SICK!

My husband and I purchased a Trend home. As we watched house after house getting gutted we asked the neighbors what was up. For the 2 1/2 years we lived in our "American Dream" home our kids were getting sick, they were on breathing treatments I am talking a 3 week old baby, 2 year old and 6 year old. My husband was constantly sick. We practically lived at the pediatricians office so much they gave us a breathing machine to take home, Come to find out TREND made a shortcut in the way they put in the air conditioning units causing the condensation to create mold throughout our entire home. One morining our bathroom roof caved in! We ended up leaving our home the only people left on the block it was so eery! I found out we were supposedly too late to jump on the lawsuit bandwagon and my children and i lost our home thanks to the mold that was killing us!

Yep.

THEY HAVE NOT attempted to contact me in any way shape or form!

You don't have to tell me their were cranes pulling the air conditioning units out of the houses carpets n tile being ripped out from the mold our kids haven't been using breathing treatments since we were forced to leave "our American dream" which turned into a serious nightmare! I'm wondering when trend will step up to the plate claim their faults and fix what my family has had to go through how the heck are we supposed to get a new home now?

Their was a lawsuit but we weren't aware of it until they settled with the other neighbors it was a class action lawsuit also no one has contacted us either

Was there really a lawsuit (bandwagon) taking place with Trend Homes in Peoria?

We have had problems with our Trend home too. Would you please provide me the name(s) of the attorney(s).

They are the worst builder we have ever met!

Thanks very much!

View more comments (4)

Keith Coddington K9 Natural Instincts

Keith Coddington promised he would train our German Shephard and instead he lost him. Claiming none of his other dogs ever broke out. Yet when he called us and told us he lost our dog we searched for our dog for hours on end even speaking with his neighbors who said his dogs get out all the time and that this wasnt the first time he lost someones dog he was supposed to be training. The guy ripped us off for 2000 dollars and lost our dog when we told him our major concern was that the dog escapes all the time he assured us that this would never happen yet he lost our dog. DO NOT take your dog here if you love and couldn't live without your dog because this guy called us an hour after our dog was missing! A WHOLE HOUR! HE was running the streets and lost.

Still no response from them I'm not surprised

$2000

Dish network

This company is a joke I was a customer for 8 years we needed to have more equipment installed and they let my shepherds out and lost them I called customer service they claimed they were going to send a receiver to us free of charge for the inconvenience we get the receiver with a 500 bill attached to it I called and they claimed the never said it was free of charge I returned item and have since switched to direct tv which I am happy about I have since found my shephards and dish is shutting off a ton of their programming after 8 years of being a loyal customer the tech lets our dogs out of our back yard because he didn't secure the fence dish made a false promise in their half butt attempt to fix. The situation and then tried charging us what a joke

FEEDBACKQUEEN,

I found your post very interesting and wanted to provide you with some assistance in getting that looked at! If you could please email me your account number, it would be my pleasure to help you get that all resolved. My email address is michael.lemar@***.com and I'll look forward to the opportunity to assist you further!

It's your responsibility to secure your dogs. Lock them in another room until the tech is gone. If I was a tech, the last thing I would want is some dog getting in my way and messing with my tools when I have a job to do.

View more comments (1)
Product
Dish Network Receiver

Home Shopping Network - Hsn do not buy treadmill from

I purchased a treadmill from hsn in march 2012 I contacted them to tell them the treadmill was not working and I told them I wanted to return it the guy tells me good thing I called because I had it for 26 days and after 30 you can't return it. So I waited for truck to come no truck comes.so I call them back they feed me this line of bs claiming oh we never got a call from you (it was my imagination) and oh yeah mam it's now over the thirty days so you can call the warranty company I have a 600 dollar treadmill it doesn't work it never did by the way not that I have to explain myself but I didn't open it right away because I delivered my daughter whom was in the Nicu so I had more important things going on than to worry about a treadmill. So to this day I'm getting notices from not paying I paid 150 last month because I didn't want it on my credit but treadmill does not work waste of my money do not buy from hsn

I did not receive a refund from hsn i recommend never buying a treadmill online or any fitness equipment

I'm sorry wrong account hsn however sent me to warranty company which made me unscrew and fix treadmill myself I would not suggest getting a warranty from icon fitness

Since I've posted this I've received my refund and I am completely satisfied with the customer service

View more comments (2)

Ami Clubwear - AMICLUBWEAR.COM KEEPING MY MONEY HOSTAGE

I am so pissed. I purchased a pair of shoes for 55.00 they were the wrong size so i returned them for a refund. I also recieved an email stating they did in fact get my shoes back.I will NEVER ORDER from your company again. It is shady and I will be telling all of my...

Since I have left this comment Amiclubwear refunded my recent return they also went out of their way to make sure I was happy

Product
Ami Clubwear Shoes
Junior Reviewer

Justice for Girls? Or NOT?

Justice for girls we all shop their. We drop thousands of dollars on the kids clothes that are trendy and they are the it place. I contacted them about sponsoring a team of girls who were chosen to represent arizona in the pearl harbor parade asking them if they could donate a gift card or two. Their response was we dont help girls. Yet they target them and their families. I even went as far as to email them and so far no response back. I find it hard to believe that this store that profits so much off of girls would refuse to sponsor them.

Wow...I don't think the complaint was because they wouldn't sponsor the team. I believe it was because of their comment, "we don't help girls." Trust me, I'm personally well aware of what this company stands for, and it's not supporting our young women.

It's taking every dollar they can get from them.

#742037

1) the girls couldn't do that of they wanted to that would be up to corporate to donate because the store doesn't have pre made gift cards

2) the company is currently taking donations for places such as at Jude's children hospital and most employees let them pull some money from their checks that go towards children groups.

You are lying and did no research before going online to talk ***. Point, blank, period.

It is not this company's obligation to donate gift cards to girls in a parade. I would be more understanding of your complaint if the girls were disadvantaged or ill. No one owes you anything and I think your complaint is bogus.

the customer service department is horrible, the sales people are pushy and lie about there sales and deals. overpriced junk

So, because a company doesn't want to sponsor you (a great deal of companies will sponsor you; Justice WILL), you complain about it? How entitled do you think you are?

I believe you're leaving a lot of the story out. For one, a company that targets girls would have no problem sponsoring them, IF those being sponsored deserve it. You have a group of girls that represent Arizona in a parade. You don't have something like, say, a group of children with terminal diseases and various forms of cancer. That sort of thing Justice can sponsor, and they have.

I think you're just complaining because you're an attention ***. Stop asking for a hand-out and just go by your own means.

@herpinandderpin

Yay! Thanks for telling the truth herpin!

The woman needs to know that places like Justice get asked ALL the times for sponsorship. If they sponsored every group from every city in every state in the U.S. they would go bankrupt! So, yes!

They have to only go with a few and ones that really need it! Not some Honey Boo Boo's in a parade!

@herpinandderpin

Amen!!!! A parade?!

The store is already 40% off, and very price competitive with the likes of Target and other high end kids clothing companies and you want free clothes?

Well guess what, my kids do too! They get all A's.

View more comments (6)

Olive Garden

I am so annoyed and frustrated with the way that this place is run you spend 80 to feed your entire family and sit their for 10-15 minutes with no refills. Then you ask for alfredo sauce and get spaghetti sauce and they say we can fix it give us a few minutes 20 minutes later when EVERYONE else is done eating your food shows up your upset and dont want to eat. Then you have to take it home to eat the next day. If I wanted to do that I would have never gone out to eat to begin with.

You sound like a typical complainer. Get a life or get laid.

You get what you pay for. Olive Garden is an inexpensive place to take the family and $80 is not a lot depending on what you order how many people there is in your family and if you order drinks.

You can't expect to go to an inexpensive chain and get 4 star service. Sometimes a place is busy so you need to flag down a waiter, but you are likey to lazy and were busy stuffing yourself with bread sticks. You should have had the spaghetti sauce it has a lot less calories. Mistakes happen deal with it.

I see you are a cronic complainer. There should be a pissed company site where companies can complain about people like you.

"

I am so annoyed and frustrated with the way that this place is run you spend 80 to feed your entire family and sit their for 10-15 minutes with no refills"

So you are not the only one spending $80, there are lots of families spending that much and a 10 to 15 minute refill is not that bad.

"en you ask for alfredo sauce and get spaghetti sauce and they say we can fix it give us a few minutes 20 minutes later when EVERYONE else is done eating your food shows up"

It was a mistake, have you never made mistakes in your life or are you perfect?

View more comments (2)

Google

I am so annoyed with google they make it impossible to contact them. My incredimail all of a sudden says that google wont let me sign in I have changed my password several times and it still hasn't corrected. I have tried looking up a way to contact just joining their groups only and the last time i did that 100s of emails every day. I just want to check my mail its been two days. Why do companies just hide their contact information making it so hard to contact them about the issues you are having. Annoyed and emailless.