comment to review:

Smashing Resumes Scam

Smashing Resumes #495584
I bought a groupon for Smashing Resumes ($75 for supposedly a $180 value) which was the worst thing I ever did to save money. I uploaded the information and it's been 3 1/2 weeks and I still have not received my resume and cover letter. I have called them several times but you only get a recording. I have emailed them and gotten standard responses. I have gone to the website and chatted with people that are supposedly human. I have complained to groupon. I still have not gotten my resume. Nobody should invest their money with this company. Nobody!
0 0