Discounted Wheel Warehouse - LIES, LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES

SENT ME A SET OF GIOVANNA WHEELS FOR $1219 AND THEY CRACKED. THEY REQUESTED THAT THEY BE SENT BACK AND SINCE 1YR AGO....NO REFUND...THIEFS...STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS...ACTUALLY CALLING THEM *** IS BEING NICE...THEY ARE LIKE THE DIRT UNDER YOUR SHOE......THEY LIVE OFF THE PUBLICS HARD EARNED MONEY...DONT EVEN BUY A VALVE CAP FROM THEM.....STILL WAITING FOR RESOLUTION....THEY HAVE USED EXCUSES LIKE "WE WILL CALL YOU IN AN HOUR" AND THEN NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN...THEY KNOW HOW TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD BUT NEVER LEARNED HOW TO CREDIT THE CREDIT CARD....PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A COMPANY THAT ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CA SHOULD CONSIDER CLOSING FOR GOOD. CLOSING THEIR DOORS WILL SAVE THE PUBLIC LIKE $1M...THEY NEED TO SPEND A LITTLE TIME BEHIND BARS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE LEGAL MONEY INSTEAD OF STEALING EVERYONE'S HARD EARNED CASH...FURTHERMORE, IT SEEMS THE OWNER WASNT EVEN BORN HEAR...GREAT, LET THEM IN TO RIP OF THE HONEST CITIZENS....GO BACK TO INDIA AND STEAL FROM YOUR OWN PEOPLE...OH..THATS RIGHT, THEY DONT HAVE *** TO STEAL.....

I had similiar experience as the tires they sent us were 5 years old and would have cracked had we put them on. I would like to start a class action lawsuit if you are interested please contact

Dude, you are a racist. I bought wheels for my car from them and they were great.

The rims I wanted at first weren't going to fit, so they saved me from making a mistake and then showed me some that were better. I don't really see how it was their fault your rim cracked a year later. Sounds like a manufacturer warranty problem, not the store you bought them from.

Either that or you drive like you write,,, like *** if you didn't get my drift. You spelled "here" wrong ***.

so where do you get good quality rims for a lower price? Im going crazy trying to find somewhere. I used wheelmax.com and was happy but they dont carry anything in my lug pattern.

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. U SEEM TO OVER REACT. SUCK IT UP ***