The Summerlin House is a HUGE RIP OFF!!!

Why is Joyce and the Summerlin House still in business??? She takes your money and then you never hear from her again. At first, she makes you feel like she is there to cater to your every need, but once she gets you signed and receives your deposit, you won't hear from her. She takes what should be the happiest experience of your life and turns it into a NIGHTMARE!!! If you try to backout and cancel (before she does anything for you), goodluck getting your money back. She should be in prison!!! The owners of this property needs to kick her out and find someone to run the business. What ashame that she is destroying what should be a beautiful wedding venue. Do your homework. Read reviews. Do web searches for her name. Search County Clerk Records.

Same thing with me took 2800 and didn't respond. The summerlin house has been taken under new ownership now.

i would like to add any info!! I have just recently been scammed myself & have contacted channel 9 as well!! please let me know how i can help!!!

I'm going through the same thing right now!! Post again and we can exchange numbers.

I have contacted Channel 9 and the Better Business Bureau.

You should contact them too! The more complaints, the sooner someone will take notice!!!

View more comments (2)