Olek Lejbzon #1313392
Post Mortem on this reviewer: Mod Restoration went bankrupt end of 2015. Hanny Lerner, its self-described "millionaire under 30" founder (WSJ self-puff piece) could not hold her company together, and tried to tear her successful competitors down before she failed.
Before going out of business, Mod Restoration was resorting to taking clients' checking accounts and stealing money from them using ACH withdrawals.
If Mod Restoration resurrects, don't trust them with your credit cards, checks, or treasured possessions. Their grim story appears in the filtered results of online reviews on Mod Restoration.
1 0

Olek Lejbzon #640786
The chair that Mod Restoration is referring to is the chair on the front page of their website. They could not repair the reupholstery. We did repair it, and they refused to let us clean it when we pointed out the soiled fabric the moment they brought it into our shop. The chair was missing a glide, and they were incensed we would not give it to them for free, after a "professional discount". This is their payback for a fine repair job. See their front page repair done by Olek Lejbzon & Co. here:
4 0

Olek Lejbzon #640758
This comment was posted by a competitor, Mod Restoration of Brooklyn, NY, that has told us they are trying to remove this spam comment. Supposedly, Pissed Consumer is ignoring their request. The correspondence with Mod Restoration appears below:

From: Hanny Lerner [mailto:hanny@***.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 4:51 PM
To: peter@***.com
Subject: Re: Your Yelp Review

FYI – I filled out the contact form for pissedconsumer over the weekend and asked them to take it down, since there is no option for me to "delete". I havent heard back yet, but I will email them again if I don't hear back in the next couple days. If you have any idea how I can take it down, please feel free to advise.

Thanks.

From:
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2013 12:46 PM
To: Hanny Lerner
Subject: RE: FW: Your Yelp Review

You put up a false review and fail to take it down after being up for months, and call me rude? I think an apology is in order, not accusing me of being rude.
Peter