Pain Medicine Physicians - Dr R.West Palm Beach 1500 North Dixie Highway Suite 103 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Tel: 561.833.8893

This place was absolutely HORRIBLE! This place was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! I have bulging disks, and disk degeneration in my low back. i came to them after a car accident and because my prior dr moved south. This Dr Ragenbaum was a discriminative nightmare!!!! he treated me like i was a lying pill popper. he told me he was "unhappy" about my situation because i am not comfortable being shot up with needles in my back!! he was so RUDE, UNCOMPASSIONATE and completely ...a *** bag. when he gave me my prescriptions he acted like i was trying to get things earlier then i should by harshly telling me dates when my past scripts had been filled. which i am aware of as i filled them!!!!! i never told this rude pig i was OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did then call back the office and inform them of his behavior. I WILL BE RETURNING FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WITH THE SCRIPTS RIPPED UP AND ASKING FOR MY MEDICAL RECORDS BACK. yea thats something a pill popper would do- rip up scripts. NEVER EVER EVER GO HERE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rudeness is unnecessary

but new state laws now treat pain patients only 1 step higher than a criminal.

they require tracking of Drs and Rx

make sure you tell your next Dr what transpired

and if you did not fill the Rx

to make matters worst the FDA took some milder

meds off the market and the suggested meds and the more addictive ones

ID