Bayview Loan Servicing - Turn away

My account was sold to bayview from CITI Financial because CITI financial got out of the mortgage business. bayview lost my VERY FIRST payment to them and continued to bill me. 4 months later, after having told bayview that I had delivery proof of their receipt of the payment, they still were adamant they had NOT gotten it. I got my Florida State's Attourney's office involved and they finally "found" my check, (as bayview told me,) behind the desk! Someone had "dropped" it accidentally. bayview is a crooked company. NEVER, EVER voluntarily do business with them. I am trying to finalize my mortgage with them and they can't even give me a straight payoff amount.

Maylie, Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the SVPCUSTOMERADVOCATE@BayviewLoanServicing.com, if you prefer. Regards, Cheryl, Senior Vice President, Ombudsman Bayview Loan Servicingexperience you encountered in reference to your loan.

We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service. We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback. I look forward to working with you to address your concerns, but cannot do so unless you let me know how to reach you.

Please contact me directly at 800-771-5972 (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) to provide your loan information and further discuss and attend to your concerns. You may also email me at NMLS #2469

Service
Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage
Loss
Preferred solution
Bayview put out of business to protect consumers

Verified Reviewer

Do NOT do business with bayview loan servicing.

I did not choose to do business with bayview. Our account was bought by them from CITI Financial, who got out of the mortgage business. Bayview is CRIMINAL! They will screw you down to the wire. They "lost" my very first payment to them. Even though I had physical records of them receiving the payment, (UPS delivery, signature verification, Name of person signing for it,) they still did not acknowledge receiving it. I had to get my Florida State's Attourney's office involved before they finally "found my payment. This was after 4 months of me telling them I have proof of them receiving the payment. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH bayview loan servicing IF YOU CAN AVOID IT! They are out to rob you blind. Again, they are criminal.

Bayview Loan Servicing has moved my account from Florida to either Texas or Ohio with out any notice! I made mortgage to the Miami Fl.

office but recently found out they were not processed! Disaster Incorporated!

That is no surprise to me, look at who is the president of the USA at this time.

View more comments (2)
Tallahassee, Florida
Service
Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage

Safelite Autoglass - Peeon

Safelite is a company you don't want to work for. They manipulate your paycheck by leaving you in the dark about "status changes", expect the lower paid employees to compensate for sales and management screw-ups, and talk down to anyone NOT in a technician or sales position. They start you out at an OK pay rate, but you soon learn that the reason is that nobody else wants to be the scapegoat. When they are in a pinch, they will give their customers a scratched windshield just because they (the sales person) want to go home on time and can't be bothered to call the customer and explain that the only windshield they have in stock is scratched.
Washington, District Of Columbia