Home Shopping Network - Poor accounting from HSN put me collections

I purchased 3 items in January on HSN and used my credit card and opted to use flex pay. In February my credit card company mailed me a new credit card with new numbers on it saying my account was compromised. In the mean time HSN tried to bill the 2nd payment that was due. I got a letter saying that they were unable to bill my credit card. I immediately mailed them a payment for the total of the 2nd payment and a week later I mailed them the third payment early. Paying the bill in full early. I called in May to order something else and was told that my account was in collections. They said they never got the third payment. I paid them that day on the phone for what they said they were short. I told them I was going to put a stop payment on the other check for $29.98. I then placed my order and they sent the items to me. The sheet set I received was defective and I tried to return it and they said I was in collections again. They tried to cash the check they said they never got, and were paid for by my credit card. I shop QVC all the time and never have problems like this. They are going to have a supervisor review this and see what they can do!!!! They need to do better accounting. I now am stuck with their inferior sheet set and they will let me know if there is anything they can do.
ID