New Orleans Passport Agency is NOT helping my at all

I applied for my passport on August 6, 2008 and still have not received it. I had to send in some additional information which i did August 27, 2008. Since then i have heard nothing from the New Orleans Passport Agency. I paid extra for the expedite fee and i was supposed to have my passport within 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months now. I am extremely frustrated with the level of communication and service that i have received. I can't email them because there is an automatic response system. They say for additional information to call a number. When i call the number all i am told is that it's in process. Nothing more. The need for my passport is urgent and they don't seem to care in the slightest. I am still waiting for some kind of information to go on. It's getting really frustrating.

If you had just sent in the right stuff the first time, you wouldn't have had problems. The expedite just put you on the top of the pile-- not following directions pushed you back to the bottom. You did this to yourself.

ID