Spring Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Mgr was dishonest at Spring Chrysler Dodge

I have wanted a Chrysler 300 for years...went by this dealership in Houston, Texas and saw the one I wanted. Went in to finance the car and the Manager came out & said the wheels didn't go with the car I had to take cheaper wheels. My boyfriend & I argued that the car should sell as advertised but he said to take our business elsewhere so we got up & left. I am pissed because if the wheels didn't go with this car then why the *** were they on it to begin with???? There was no indication on the sticker that they were an extra charge...we spoke to several salesmen about the car while standing right next to it & they never at any time said...wait these wheels don't go with this car. The car should have been sold at the price on the sticker without extra charges or hassle. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND I SHOULD GO TO THE POLICE!!! YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS!

I am so very happy to report that Spring Chrysler Dodge more than made good on the deal with the Chrysler 300 & wheels. The vice-president and part owner of them personally sat down with me and made good on the car.

I am now totally smitten with this car dealership & will buy my cars from there from now on.

I Love, love love my new car! And I love this dealership and will spread the word!

ID