EHealthCigarettes - E-Health Cigarettes-they don't honor warranty or respond to email!

My daughter was using electronic cigarettes to cut back and quit smoking. She had purchased an e-Health one in the past and had also re-ordered the nicotine drops. At the end of March, she purchased another cigarette from e-Health Cigarettes online and when she received it, followed the directions to charge it. After an overnight wait, she used the e-cigarette but there was little vapor and it died after nly 4 hours. She charged it another day and it didn't work at all. We emailed both the email address that the shipping notification came from as well as the one online. Their Warranty page states "We will also repair or replace, any product that is deemed defective due to manufacture within thirty days of delivery (60 days if you are a nice customer)." However, we can't get a response from either email we have used so she had to switch to another brand and another setup. It's obvious that if there is a problem, they don't care. We won't recommend or use them again.

Ok Joyful1. thank you for contacting me and sending me a copy of one of the emails that you sent. I showed you that I could not find a record of that email in my account even though I searched for it extensively. We keep every communication in case of a question at a later date, however since so much time has passed, the only choice we had was to refund your money in full which we did immediately upon receipt of the resent email.

I hope that this resolves this situation to your satisfaction.

Once again, I am sorry

I hope that this resolves this situation to our satisfaction.

Once again, I am sorry

I am very sorry if you did not get a response to your emails as you claim, because we try to answer every email that we get.

Please visit www.ehealthcigarettereviews.com to read what our other customers say about our product and our service.

I will need to research this further to Determine how your problem fell through the cracks, and I promise that we will take care of satisfying your needs even with a full refund as we ALWAYS do with all our customers that purchase directly from our website at www.e-HealthCigarettes.com.

Please respond to this and let me know what your daughter's email address is so that I can research it further, and do whatever is necessary to fix this oversight.

Once again, I am very sorry

View more comments (2)