comment to review:

Broken Necklace

MyNameNecklace #497334
No, I am not satisfied!! The customer service has been horrible! I Received the defective necklace on May 18, and you are just offering to send me a replacement last night - June 17. I will not be close to being satisfied until I actually receive a replacement. After all of this, I should get a replacement, and a refund!! I've been harassing you via email for a month, and you finally respond to me...yet you have time to post on Twitter. Your company is HORRIBLE! Buyers - beware!!!!!!! I'll repost once I receive "my name necklace".
0 0
Show
comment to review:

BEWARE!!! They scammed sending an emty package.

MyNameNecklace #487565
I've ordered from them before without issue. However, most recently, my necklace arrived broken beyond repair. The clasp was broken, and the chain is tangled. Its been well over 2 weeks, and no one has responded to my complaints on the website, nor my emails. I'm starting to wonder if I too have gotten burned. Needless to say, this was my LAST purchase. It doesn't take this long to respond to the consumer. It didn't take that long for TENENGROUP to charge my credit card, right?
0 0