American Service Insurance, class action lawsuit

I got into an car accident (victim) the lady that ran into my car had American Service Insurance. After months of not receiving any compensation to get my car fixed or for medical bills, we tried to get help from Lawyers, which seemed to not want to represent the case due to the bad immage the insurance allready had, fruitless to get any money from them. For the following two years after the accident we tried to contact them and our own isurance tried as well no call backs could never reach anyone and the letters we received only stated that the Lady was not insured with them, which was incorect as the lady went against them as well. after the two years were up (which was tht time in which they were to compensate you for the damage etc.) they finally got back and offered 4000 to cover the damage to the car and my severe medical problems and bills. Needless to say that it covered not even the damage on the car etc. not to mention the damage to my spine was worth a lot more. They reminded me on the fact that the two years are up and I can only take it or leave it. The Lawyer that I talked to said as well that we were out of time. I am trying to find people who have had similar experiences or got ripped off as well or anybody who knows if a lawsuit against them allready exists.

We are having the same problems as you. My son got rear-ended on the 17th and we cannot get them to return phone calls.

We did hire a lawyer two days ago. No return phone calls, no rental car, and no repair work.

Ah yes, back problems. "Severe spine damage" So you are paralyzed from this accident?

View more comments (1)