SA Specialties - S.A. Specialty AC Rips Customers Off

Beware of this air conditioning company! We did our due diligence getting written bids from several HVAC companies in town, S.A. Specialty came in with what we thought was a very fair price. The contract stipulated the equipment and we were told that it was all inclusive for changing out our existing heat and air unit. On installation day, everything was fine until they removed our old system and took it out to the driveway. Suddenly they wanted to add on charges for all sorts of things that were supposed to be included. It's over 90 degrees outside and my old system worked fine. They blackmailed us into paying over $1000 in "extras". They told us that they would let us out of our contract if we wanted, but they would charge $1275 to reinstall our old system. It's a holiday weekend and we could not get anyone else to come out and install the old system. We gave in and paid their "extras", however we want to warn anyone else about these crooks! Their "contract" is worthless.

I highly recommend SA Specialties. I bought a new central unit (5 ton) They are honest, friendly, and fast.

although we ran into some communication problems due to scheduling Jim,

crystal,Rubi,and Connie never gave up excellent customer service and feed back. Thank you so much guys...we love you guys.

We had our system installed a little over a year, We are vary happy with our new unit. On install Day the crew that was sent out was professional, clean, and courteous.

Vary Knowledgeable, answered all my questions, they explained how the system worked explained the t-stat to me.

I will recommend this company to everyone. THANK YOU SO MUCH S.A SPECIALTIES WE ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOU.

I think it's suspicious that Champion AC has advertisements all over this page.

Our new unit was installed less than 60 days ago and still under warranty. I come home to a hot house and its 100+ outside.

Called after hours and they were at dinner but did call me back. No emergency service calls are made after hours.

I have to wait until tomorrow. Not happy about this at all.

just wanted to clear the air but i had a complete change out at my house, and i had no problems at all the the install went well, the crew that went out are vary professional and clean. everything that they stated on the contract was exactlly what they said, i would recommend this company to all family and friends. it's been over a year, and im vary happy with my new system....

THIS COMPLAINT IS TOTAL FABRICATION.MY COMPANY WOULD NEVER CHARGE MORE AT THE TIME OF INSTALL.ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS CAN BE DIRECTED TO JIM @ 658-****

@SA SPECIALTIES

Your company sucks!!!!!

From operators to owners!!!!!!

@Anonymous

You did come out to my place yesterday and installed a unit. The unit froze when you'll left.

Came back to today and said our line is clogged and you cant do anything for you call that professional. I'm filing a complaint with the bbb.

View more comments (7)
ID
#320742 Review #320742 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Antonio, Texas