WE LOVE BOGOTA

Bogota Casa #485224
@DaveJacobs

"charged us for towels, toilet paper as well.... can you imagine when we checked in there was nothing well when we asked for toilet paper Martha wanted us to pay her 2 dollars!!! My god what a cheapo."

I missed this and need to say something. This is a false statement and made-up to slam Martha. It is terrible when people resort to such lies.

Everything is included. I know because I rent from Martha all the time.

So sad.

WE LOVE BOGOTA

Bogota Casa #485222
I checked out bogotacasa here on pissed consumer and it looks like a *** match.

I met with Trevor of Bogota Casa and was not impressed. I wanted to try something different because I have always stayed at Martha's place in Bogota.

Martha is a gentle and sweet lady. Her main fault is she trusts foreigners. You don't need to use your Visa or Paypal. Just make a reservation and show up at her door.

Her brother is a kind man with a ready smile for everyone. He is honest and trustworthy.

They are good representatives as Colombians.

I stayed at Martha's for 3 months one time. I never had to buy and soap. Never.

The statements above a fabrications. They all come from the same city i.e., Edmonton in Alberta Canada.

I don't know what happened here. All I know is Martha's apartments are pristine and luxurious.

@Jenny what do you mean bogotacasa.com has has their website listed on theirs? This seems really strange?

BOGOTA APARTMENTS Bogota Casa Scammers

Bogota Casa #485216
Well you must have caught Trevor in a good mood.

@Abbyforyou I had the same experience. The man is rude and uneducated.

@susan nope not the case. I just found the man crude.

By the way it seems like lots of people commenting here travel from Edmonton, Albert all the way to Bogota. Weird don't you think?