No More Averys Bedroom Furniture For Me!

I will never step foot in Averys Bedroom Furniture again because of the owner and his attitude, and in my opinion and personal view, his lack of professionalism, lack of courtesy and rudeness towards my family member and I. Purchased mattress & box spring in fall of 2011. By spring 2012 or earlier, box spring & mattress were both noisy. Owner finally did swap out both pieces but with many many hassles, additional fees and more money, therefore I thank GOD for actually replacing the product, not this owner. I wasted time, energy and money going there. Additionally, in my and my family member's opinion, the owner attempted to belittle/berate us with dumb talk (i.e. common sense stuff), as if we were *** and he knew more than anybody else. Soooo....just want to say, when you need to purchase something, choose WHERE you spend YOUR money VERY, VERY WISELY. This experience did not meet my expectations of a "business," therefore I will not return there again and would never ever recommend this place to ANYBODY I personally know. There's another review on the web for this place somewhere in maps on google for columbus, ga mattresses on yellowbot. Check out that dissatisfied customer's experience / opinion/ review as well. Additionally, there's also another review for this store on the dexknows website. Check it out too.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Massage Envy - Columbus, GA

Unlike the majority of the reviews/complaints on this site, I had a wonderful experience at the Columbus, GA, Bradley Park Dr., Massage Envy location. The front desk staff was courteous and friendly as could be. The LMT performed a great massage, hitting every area, but concentrating, as requested, on my back, neck aand shoulders. I left there feeling like I really had had a therapeutic massage; my back feels totally better and refreshed. I did not receive a sales pitch for membership but was shown a hanging on the wall of the prices for future massages (non member vs member). Info was clear cut. I did leave a tip, but not as much as I wanted to, due to unforseen cirmstances (car trouble) that happened as I was leaving for ME, that is costing me add'l $$ I hadn't planned on spending today. I don't know if I'll go back to ME or not, but I WILL say I was thoroughly pleased with the ladies at the front desk, the LMT's performance, knowledge and quality, and the $39 introductory-price massage.

I visited the Ft Lauderdale location behind the Embassy Suites next to Publix. I was in town on business and had had a long week a co worker and I went together.

We both enjoyed or massages and our therapists. There were no sales pitches, I believe that was due to the fact that we were not locals. The only not so good moment for me was the tips were required in cash. I didn't have cash so I had to run to the Publix to get the cash (well worth it).

By the time I returned my therapist was in the walking to her car. I asked if I could just give her my tip there she said sure and so I did. I went back to see if there was anything else the spa needed from me and was asked if I had tipped my therapist...smdgh in front of everyone in the waiting area!

I told her what I had done and she repeated what I said sarcastically. We were in front of the doors in the parking lot when I tipped my therapist!

ID
#320279 Review #320279 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Atlanta, Georgia