Resolved: KinderCare - Stay Clear

Update by user Nov 27, 2019

What they do with children is awesome and I appreciate what they’ve done with my child, and this is in no way shape or form trying to bash them. But I think there are just way too many children to teachers in the class.

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2019
1. Walked into classroom in September to my son wearing no pants. I asked why he didn’t have pants and she said “oh the girl who was here before me said you had no pants in his drawer.” Opened his drawer and there were pants. 2. Put three bottles in the fridge. I guess one leaked and fell over in the fridge. Went to pick up my son and the girl told me “you knew he had a leaky bottle so he only got fed 5 oz today.” No I didn’t know he had a leaky bottle, you should’ve called me since I’m 10 minutes away. I mentioned this to the director and she said she was going to talk to the teacher about her behavior. 3. Picked up my son. He had a scratch on his cheek and a small bruise under his eye. I had asked how it happened the teacher said she didn’t know. I asked another one she said she didn’t know. I reached out to the assistant and she was going to ask the teacher I the morning. When I dropped him off she said I don’t know how it got there he must’ve scratched himself and I said no his finger nails are trimmed. Oh well it must’ve been the chair or a toy and she literally went around to each toy. I asked for an incident report to be written and in the incident report she said I dropped my son off like that. And that no one knows what happened. I am now fighting this incident with the director. I am looking elsewhere after this. I am tired of being blamed for things that they keep doing. Not only that, but I’ve lost the trust of the teachers. There are just too many children for them to watch what is going on.
Resolved
ID
Framingham, Massachusetts
Service
Kindercare Child Care Program
Pros
  • Curriculum
  • Hours
  • Classrooms
Cons
  • Lack of communication
  • Lack of supervision
  • Way children at treated
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Not paying for this weeks care